What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hindy111

Post Whore
This side was going like busted ducks untill the SG ball kids come thru.
My contact was right. We have some great kids but they won't be ready till 2025.

Penrith went from winning all 5 grades last year which really was phenomenal to think about to semi finals in Matt's and Sg Ball. Out first rnd in Flegg and no finals for NSW CUP. But still the best points differential in the NRL and probably finish 1st or 2nd.
Still not a terrible effort but they've come back to the field depth wise it seems.

I'd say our current crop of juniors are best in comp.

King-Gutho94

Coach
This side was going like busted ducks untill the SG ball kids come thru.
My contact was right. We have some great kids but they won't be ready till 2025.

Penrith went from winning all 5 grades last year which really was phenomenal to think about to semi finals in Matt's and Sg Ball. Out first rnd in Flegg and no finals for NSW CUP. But still the best points differential in the NRL and probably finish 1st or 2nd.
Still not a terrible effort but they've come back to the field depth wise it seems.

I'd say our current crop of juniors are best in comp.
You sound excited mate.

I was at a function with zip zip man Steve Ella as one of the speakers yesterday and he mentioned how he and Guru went they came into first grade they basically just won every grade coming up from under 6s to junior reps so all he knew was winning when he arrived into grade.

A lot like the Panthers current FG crop now that core group went from Harold matt's up to FG just conquering all before them and instills that winning belief and it becomes infectious.

hindy111

Post Whore
You sound excited mate.

I was at a function with zip zip man Steve Ella as one of the speakers yesterday and he mentioned how he and Guru went they came into first grade they basically just won every grade coming up from under 6s to junior reps so all he knew was winning when he arrived into grade.

A lot like the Panthers current FG crop now that core group went from Harold matt's up to FG just conquering all before them and instills that winning belief and it becomes infectious.

Just what I was told end of last year. We have nothing in lower grades worth promoting of any great quality for atleast a few years. There are some real good kids coming thru but a few years away. 2025+

hindy111

Post Whore
Are we set to become the new Panthers from 2025 onwards?

Unsure mate. We've seen a lot of our kids paoched in years gone by. Sanders has already left and seems like he was a promising one. Penrith seem to have a very good strike rate in keeping the majority of then for atleast 3 or 4 season in the NRL so reap some rewards.

For some reason our management a lot of the time doesn't seem to get that.

JokerEel

Coach
You sound excited mate.

This side is on par with the Panfers side that came through on 15-16-17

Not prioritising Sanders though will be the dumbest thing our club has done ( since signing Hodgson)

hindy111

Post Whore
Anyone know how many kids we have who are eligible for Flegg that could of played but where up a level?
Matalele is one. Was Pensini and Russel still eligible? I think so.

Penrith I wonder also who had missing. I would say Mclean and Turuava are two. Possible Tago?