What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Delboy

First Grade
He is a quality playmaker. I hope his size doesn’t hold him back because he has talent.
MA is bigger than the evil gnome that’s now at the Dogs was at that age, his passing, game management, running is much better. Effort about the same but is a more dominant tackler, so hopefully should be an improvement on someone who played NRL for 3 seasons with us.

The Predictor

Juniors
MA is bigger than the evil gnome that’s now at the Dogs was at that age, his passing, game management, running is much better. Effort about the same but is a more dominant tackler, so hopefully should be an improvement on someone who played NRL for 3 seasons with us.
What happens if dad gets the chop, does junior go with him ?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I like Moses don't get me wrong. I hope we can win a GF in the next few years.

He did though drag out his new contract for 1.2 mill a season the club needed to be tough.

All in the past now so let's see how it goes.
If Sanders is going to ever be as good as Moses, it is still years away.

JokerEel

Coach
If it was obvious you wouldn't have said the dumb thing you said in the first place.

What was the dumb thing I said in my post you directly replied to Pou Pou 😁

That's it's all in the past? Or I hope we win with Moses

Post below for your reference..

I like Moses don't get me wrong. I hope we can win a GF in the next few years.

He did though drag out his new contract for 1.2 mill a season the club needed to be tough.

All in the past now so let's see how it goes.

You gotta stop the attacking each post Mr Pou

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What was the dumb thing I said in my post you directly replied to Pou Pou
It was a previous post that prompted my reminder of the key point. We're in the juniors thread and you're banging on about Moses, so you were obviously referring to him in the context of the club's decisions around Sanders.