What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Delboy

First Grade
So has every other club or even most clubs posted their final squads ?
Not entirely sure, but Buster Hindmarsh is in Norths Harold Matt’s , Eddie Cayless named in Roosters. Sometimes they are included elsewhere prior to final squads at teams such as Eels and Panthers.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
So has every other club or even most clubs posted their final squads ?

Not final squads but it's common practice. I think it's us, sharks, knights and warriors that haven't named summer squads. Per the Parramatta Eels Junior League Facebook page the players were notified a fair few weeks ago of their positions in the squad

Gronk

Staff member
Not final squads but it's common practice. I think it's us, sharks, knights and warriors that haven't named summer squads. Per the Parramatta Eels Junior League Facebook page the players were notified a fair few weeks ago of their positions in the squad
I think they were “offered” positions maybe ? I was talking to a merkin a few weeks ago and his lad was offered positions in Matts from 3 clubs after he trialled. Not with us.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I think they were “offered” positions maybe ? I was talking to a merkin a few weeks ago and his lad was offered positions in Matts from 3 clubs after he trialled. Not with us.

"The chosen players have accepted their positions" this was on the 4th of October, why the secrecy?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Eels: “The following players have been selected in the Parramatta Eels 2024 Harold Matthews squad. Congratulations to all players.”

Fans: “Who the f**k are these nuffies??! We need strike outside backs ffs!!!”

JokerEel

Coach
Eels: “The following players have been selected in the Parramatta Eels 2024 Harold Matthews squad. Congratulations to all players.”

Fans: “Who the f**k are these nuffies??! We need strike outside backs ffs!!!”

Eels Fans: Great we can watch these kids development and come through the grades cheering on the sides in 2024.. Would be great to get who these kids are though as it's boring as f**k in the off season.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why waste money on all these kids when WE NEED A STRIKE OUTSIDE BACK FFS!!!!
Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco