What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wtf cares about JJBM

I called out JJBM as being a dope 18 months ago. And most agreed with me

He was never going to come back to bite us.

The bloke is dumb as dogshit and had no mongrel as a footy player.

From what i saw in the workplace he wasn't going to last 5 mins under the Bellamy regime.
We at losing young blokes in blocks now, it’s not just one or two.

But as usual the resident know if all from Perth tells us all “move along people nothing to see here”

hindy111

Post Whore
Guymer has been used as a middle and how much first grade have these others played?? Zerohow much reserve grade have they played??

You telling me that Penrith have no promising back rowers coming through??

They do have Martin and Sorensen, add in Garner. How is his path not blocked there as well??

A little birdie told me Penrith have their eyes on Guymer.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We at losing young blokes in blocks now, it’s not just one or two.

But as usual the resident know if all from Perth tells us all “move along people nothing to see here”
There’s plenty to see here. How about the quality young forwards who were blocking Sangalang’s pathway. You don’t give a f**k about them do you? The grass is always greener merkin

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What about Ryder. Isn't he meant to be a huge talent also? How old is he.
Maybe an unpopular call but I reckon Blaize is going to be great. But hey I've been wrong before. I just see a natural player
Of course he’s going to be great. It’s why we couldn’t lock him in on the cheap. It’s why Penrith had to offer him a top 17 contract after only half a season against grown men. This is like when Dylan Brown was 18.

Last edited:

Latest posts