What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You don't think that Gus taking MoiMoisea this year and Dev next, was more about a player manager calling in a favour rather than Gus wanting the player ?

I reckon I am 100% right on this.
Who cares my point is he’s absolute garbage, explain to Pou if you have a problem ffs!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
A lot of loser talk in this post I am afraid.

Panthers Juniors signed up for years playing in CUP.
Raiders Juniors in CUP
Roosters Juniors in CUP

We somehow need to sign RMC players to play in our CUP side 🤦🏼

Lots and lots of loser talk in your post Pou Pou.
We have juniors in our reserve grade side as well. And every club has part timers in their NSW Cup team. Penrith had a few on the weekend:

Amituanai
Toelau
Grant
Patea
Apelu

Ours were:

Lumelume
Loizou
Arthur
Keir
Parker

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he only just got the ball down, he nearly ran out of the park

he has a bit of pace

JokerEel

Coach
You don't think that Gus taking MoiMoisea this year and Dev next, was more about a player manager calling in a favour rather than Gus wanting the player ?

I reckon I am 100% right on this.

Wonder how long the Dogs got stuck with him...

hindy111

Post Whore
What's people's thought on N.Cayless as a coach?
I don't know much about him except NSW cup side has been rubbish under his coaching.
Being we have a very talented crop of kids coming thru I feel an important stepping stone in the development of these kids is going from playing against boys to men.
Is Cayless up to it? I'd love to hear guys who know his coaching style

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What's people's thought on N.Cayless as a coach?
I don't know much about him except NSW cup side has been rubbish under his coaching.
Being we have a very talented crop of kids coming thru I feel an important stepping stone in the development of these kids is going from playing against boys to men.
Is Cayless up to it? I'd love to hear guys who know his coaching style
I have no idea but I know he never makes mistakes.

Latest posts