What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Gronk

Staff member
Matt Komolafe playing for (trialing for) Waratah A team ?

JokerEel

Coach
Matt Komolafe playing for (trialing for) Waratah A team ?

Did he make it? Comments don't come across good

JokerEel

Coach
If Blaize kills it at 6, maybe move Brown to centre. He played there for a couple of games in 2022 I think, and did a preseason training there.

#shitstirring

Imagine if we had JA at the club still you can move Brown to wing

Have a backline of
Gutho
Brown
Blaize
Will
Russ
JA
Moses

Just need to have Guthos junior club relocated to Parramatta and we have an all Eels Juniors backline

King-Gutho94

Coach
Imagine if we had JA at the club still you can move Brown to wing

Have a backline of
Gutho
Brown
Blaize
Will
Russ
JA
Moses

Just need to have Guthos junior club relocated to Parramatta and we have an all Eels Juniors backline
I am sure we could adopt the Cromer Kingfishers.

Btw i just realised his junior club has King in its name.

Has anyone picked up on that before.

JokerEel

Coach
Anyone know who dropped the ball on Galvin ? Kid can play loled reading a story we said he didn't have enough size very Parra that.

It is very Parra... Tigers wanted him he was in a contract and they paid some money for him to go..

We do have enough halves at the club currently running around so not sure losing him is a big issue more than finding some decent wingers

BenKustoFanBoy

Juniors
It is very Parra... Tigers wanted him he was in a contract and they paid some money for him to go..

We do have enough halves at the club currently running around so not sure losing him is a big issue more than finding some decent wingers
It does make sense actually.Our backline depth is so lacking , its wild that in 2024 ,we still have Haze Dunster and a relative of someone good on the wing in reserve grade and poor Zac Cini.