What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We never rush our forwards through. I think Barlow even played a few games for Wenty before playing first grade..

I assume Sam and Saxon will be developing next year.

Anyone know what happened with Lance from the SG ball side last year?
Lance Fualema was not as good as Tuivati and a year older. He probably doesn't have NRL potential.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He went well, but it just exposed how much effort the rest aren't puting in.

He did nothing more than just play with enthusiasm, ran hard and tackled hard.
Supposedly requirements to play first grade, not at Parra though. Even thought our whole game plan has been chase the collision for years.

Hayden Bell - recognised as the Grand Final Player of the Match & ASSRL 15 Years Male Pool A Player of the Championships – NSWCHS 13.
Congratulations to the young lad. It will be interesting to see what position he ends up in as CHS used him a lot at dummy half. Should be be a strong Matts team again next year. One player the club needs to lock up is backrower Jake Capovilla who dominated for CCC a year young.

Gronk

Staff member
It is a crime that to watch a stream of the national schoolboys championship you have to pay for a subscription to the telegraph. Ridiculous.
It’s on YouTube. I posted some a week ago.

NRL Pathways is the account. Peter Mullholand Cup

Gronk

Staff member

Latest posts