What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

RustedonEel

Juniors

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If the NYC came back in its former iteration it would replace the Flegg competition. If they bring in what you're suggesting they'd be replacing the SG Ball and Mal Meninga competitions not be running alongside them.

yeah, I get that and its basically the same

I'm not supporting it, just saying it would be better than an U/20s comp in my opinion

Chipmunk

Coach
I think they should make a Reserve Grade that is an Under 23's competition instead, but any NRL Top 30 player would be exempt from the age restriction.

So your bottom tear players and your better young players could all play together and with the NRL game.

The NSW Cup would then become more similar to the Queensland Cup and be stand alone from the NRL clubs. If 24 year olds aren't good enough to be Top 30 then that is where they play.

I like the suggestion of making it a Top 40 also with 10 development spots...