What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Paul Kent Club members list.

EelEtric

Juniors
Don't think you can add them until they leave the club, or retire.
This isnt the "wish they were one game players list", it is the "Official Paul Kent Club" of one game players only.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Don't think you can add them until they leave the club, or retire.
This isnt the "wish they were one game players list", it is the "Official Paul Kent Club" of one game players only.
Sam did leave. Anyway the club constitution says that an application is accepted on debut, then rejected at kick off of your second game. If there’s no second game your application is approved when you leave. If you come back and play another game, you get kicked out.

EelEtric

Juniors
Sam did leave. Anyway the club constitution says that an application is accepted on debut, then rejected at kick off of your second game. If there’s no second game your application is approved when you leave. If you come back and play another game, you get kicked out.
I agree Sam was added correctly, just want Lorenzo's application held over for a few weeks. No point having the committee meet to ratify it prematurely.

King-Gutho94

Coach
If there was a NSW State of Origin version of this who would you name it after.

We have had a lot of 1 game wonders play for NSW that didn't deserve a jersey in the first place.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I didn’t watch last night, but I have just checked my letterbox and there is an application form from a MR D. Kier. Can anyone verify?? Should I put it on hold?