What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels sign North Queensland Cowboys prop Carl Webb

Eels Dude

Coach
I'm sure DA could get Webb in shape with a few changes to the training regime

*Have one of the trainers cycle around Parramatta Park dragging along a box of pizza behind him and have Webb chasing after him on foot
*Instead of doing passing drills with footballs, use hotdogs. Webb would never let a hotdog go to ground
*Smear the tackling bags with greasy KFC so as soon as Webb smells it he can't help but charge at them

Suitman

Post Whore

*Have one of the trainers cycle around Parramatta Park dragging along a box of pizza behind him and have Webb chasing after him on foot
*Instead of doing passing drills with footballs, use hotdogs. Webb would never let a hotdog go to ground
*Smear the tackling bags with greasy KFC so as soon as Webb smells it he can't help but charge at them

It can't fail!! :lol:

Suity

Parra Steve

Juniors
I'm quite happy to give him a go as he actually sounds like he wants to play for us, I'm sure the knights would have been able to offer him more money after they missed horo

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Webb played a good game tonight against the chookies, was very impressive, in fact, his last three games have been good.
If he does get as fit as can be over the off-season it will be hard to keep him out of the starting 17. If we can get 20 minutes out of Webb at least twice per game and another 10 or 15 minutes for a 3rd session, he will be a starting Prop and be far more effective than Nathan Cayless was this year.

mrpwnd

Bench

Double-edged sword there mate, he'd end up eating them and getting fatter.

boxhead

First Grade
I think since the signing news, Webb has actually been playing better (even in the few weeks before that) for the Cowboys, maybe it's a good sign for us; it looks like he does have something to prove, which for someone like Carl Webb, is very good for us.

Latest posts