What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels v St George Illawarra NRL season opener NOT moved to ANZ Stadium

parra pete

Referee
I'd like hineyrulez and fisheel to personaly autograph the piece and we can auction it off where we can send the procedes going to the "send Parra Pete to a nursing home foundation"..headed ofcourse by snoopy Collins

Is that the really best you can do Stagger....!!!!
I hope my family would look after me when I become a burden on them. We are not the type of family who dispatches the elderly to 'nursing homes'
I do not know - nor do I care - what you dwellers of Gotham City do when your parents get old. But you are luckier than us out in the sticks because you can always get help...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXMB5KNYgMw&feature=related

parra pete

Referee
its funny - without the quotes from the 2 guys here, that story would have only been about 3 paragraphs :lol: :lol:

I'm guessing putting the quotes from forums in is the brainchild of some newsltd manager who is "trying to connect with and involve the community" .... trust me, I've head that alot lately from ppl in the media - its the latest buzz phrase

More than a mouthful in that statement..Was it Bec or Buzz?

Kornstar

Coach
what you dwellers of Gotham City

So Colonel is the commissioner? We are dwellers? Who are you? Are you just a visitor?

You very much sound like you don't like Gotham very much, why do you visit all the time?

Don't get me wrong, although i may disagree with some things you say i do enjoy reading your point of view, you just seem so obsessed with this Gotham/Batman crap, is it all just an act? You get more attention pretending to be an outcast?

The Engineers Room

First Grade
So Colonel is the commissioner? We are dwellers? Who are you? Are you just a visitor?

You very much sound like you don't like Gotham very much, why do you visit all the time?

Don't get me wrong, although i may disagree with some things you say i do enjoy reading your point of view, you just seem so obsessed with this Gotham/Batman crap, is it all just an act? You get more attention pretending to be an outcast?

Well I'm the villian that makes the most sense and is the most logical...oh wait we're talking Batman here aren't we. :crazy:

Suitman

Post Whore
The Parramatta Stadium Trust are obviously the biggest d*ckheads to ever walk the earth, DF sits on that, right?!!

I love Parramatta Stadium and all but the fact that it costs us so much to play there is pathetic! We are the f*cking PARRAMATTA EELS!!!!!! We use the stadium more than anyone, why do they f*ck us up the a$$?????????

They haven't done anything good to the place in a LONG time, the last thing of significance they did was to rob about 5000 people of an awesome hill and instead they post signage there so people at the north end can't see the score board, f*cking morons!!!!!!

I am very happy for the game to be at PS but the fact that they are not flexible is a joke considering the fact that they are screwing us royal, yet we are the only viable income for them!

D*ckheads!!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Very disappointing result for many many rugby league supporters.

Suity

Eelementary

Post Whore
I say we forfeit the game. We were gonna lose 36,000-nil anyway. Save some embarrassment this way.

:sarcasm::crazy:

born an eel

Bench
:clap::clap::clap:

Very disappointing result for many many rugby league supporters.

Suity
who?
they do not need to be too disappointed, if they really want to attend there are tickets still available, they are able to still buy season tickets, it is a TV game they can watch on free to air.

If they still miss out there is another game the week after, get your tickets early.

Suitman

Post Whore
who?
they do not need to be too disappointed, if they really want to attend there are tickets still available, they are able to still buy season tickets, it is a TV game they can watch on free to air.

If they still miss out there is another game the week after, get your tickets early.

I've been through my reasons many pages back. I'm not going to repeat them.

Suity

parra pete

Referee

Haven't you noticed the posters who are never ever wrong..i.e Gotham City dwellers.