What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta fans where appalling!

Just having a whinge and wondering if I was the only one.

I was cheering for the knights and loving the game.

When a woman in front of me turned around and started screaming abuse at me, and I told her to back off that I was enjoying the match.

When she threatened to have me killed, and that I wouldnt leave the game alive if I didnt shut up.

I didnt I paid my money I wasnt excessevily going off, and then she threatened it again and I have to admit it fired me up and I got up and told her to f'off.

Really put a dampener on a great night.

Gee's every knights fans at all games have to put up with hearing rubbish at johns and all the one man cliche's and I dont even bagg parra and get threatened like that!

Dreadful....

How did everyone else go>?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
northey said:
lol they had a cheer on the speakers lol.. poor form parra!
:lol: Its not sad, its funny that they need a tape to start them cheering for their team :lol: Btw that's my call about the speakers!!!!!

IanG

Coach
That's why I haven't been to a Knights Away game (Apart from the 2003 Play Off Match) since 1999. Then again that was against the Bulldogs

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Jobdog said:
:lol: Its not sad, its funny that they need a tape to start them cheering for their team :lol: Btw that's my call about the speakers!!!!!

Just like it was funny that the Parra chant went up at Energy Australia Stadium when we flogged you 50 - 0 :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: And the deathly silence that rung around Parramatta Stadium at fulltime on Saturday night apart from us Knights fans going off for our team :lol: I was half expecting to hear ur team being booed off the park :lol:

IanG

Coach
Jobdog said:
:lol: And the deathly silence that rung around Parramatta Stadium at fulltime on Saturday night apart from us Knights fans going off for our team :lol: I was half expecting to hear ur team being booed off the park :lol:

I can believe that. Though whats this I hear about some Parra people throwing projectiles onto the ground?

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Jobdog said:

Yeah, their team lost so they left? What are you supposed to hang around and cheer when your team gets beaten like that?

Idiot

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Which is why I said AT fulltime not AFTER fulltime. Btw that brings me to something else, u should have seen the amounts of fans leaving before the end of the game. That's something we here in Newcastle don't even do. Not even when we're running last, but then again, thats what sets us apart from everyone else and we don't EVER boo our team off the park either.

Brendon

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
Yeah, their team lost so they left? What are you supposed to hang around and cheer when your team gets beaten like that?

Knights fans still stick round and cheer em off win, lose or draw

Clarkieel

Juniors
baloney heaps of them left early when we flogged u 50-0 and u r one to talk about goose head fans i recall a d**khead running on the field to tackle parra players cause yr team was so woeful

Parki

Bench
baloney heaps of them left early when we flogged u 50-0 and u r one to talk about goose head fans i recall a d**khead running on the field to tackle parra players cause yr team was so woeful

settle down, he was teaching the boys how to tackle.... and havent u noticed, weve won 3 out of our last 5? and pushed the roosters, and lost to scumulla in golden point? its worked wonders in my opinion, we should be giving drunk can mana medal, he kick started our season

fish eel

Immortal
IanG said:
I can believe that. Though whats this I hear about some Parra people throwing projectiles onto the ground?

I sit above the players tunnel and nothing was thrown that I saw.

It was a good deserved win for you guys and a disappointing effort from our boys.

But whats that saying about people in glass houses.......

Didnt see any Parramatta fans run on the field and try and tackle Johns on the weekend.

Clarkieel

Juniors
I hope not it was embarrassing when the parra fans were booing and for the record I most defintaely was not one of those!!
Johns was great sat night thats the main reason u won our team was scared to tackle him for some reason!! all good though we have the bye thankfully and then our run to the grand final!!

Knightmare

Coach
I think if your team puts in a woeful performance and the boys are cllearly not putting in, it's okey to boo them- they'll think twice about slacking off again. Newcastle are playing with alot more confidence now than they were at the start of the year, I only wish we could play Souths now!