What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta fans where appalling!

zipzip said:
That you're mob a whingers. You complain that we didnt give you all a group hug when you came to Parra Stadium and how our fans are appaulling. And then you all gloat about a one try victory - your 3rd for the season and so quickly forget the 50 - Nil drubbing we gave you up on your home turf.

Also Brendon sent me a PM which I didnt appreciate too much either. So whats your problem mate? What do you have to prove?

I dont really think its having a whinge saying that I am unhappy that my partner and myself where watching the game and cheering our team on and that I was disgusted that a group of parra fans turned around and threatened to cut our throats and that we wouldnt leave the ground alive do you?

Not to mention numerous other threats we copped during the night from them.

Gee's if I got upset everytime someone cheered the opposition I'd be in a padded cell.

The Colonel

Immortal
Knight82.

He is not, nor will he ever be an Eels supporter. He is someone just trying for a wind up. Chill mate - its all good.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Gene, its a Parramatta thing, they always have to have the last say!!!!! That was the reason why they have been known to BOO their team off the park :lol: They can't have the team walking off the ground, already feeling bad enough, so they just let them know.

Gee the trolls are out in force today aren't they? Or should I say the 'troll', because methinks all these trolls might be the same person...

TLP? CC? ZipZip? Zin? Who's next?

antonius

Coach
The_Joey_Show said:
Gee the trolls are out in force today aren't they? Or should I say the 'troll', because methinks all these trolls might be the same person...

TLP? CC? ZipZip? Zin? Who's next?
I think you are right on the money there TJS.