What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta fans where appalling!

Doctor

Bench
Leasa said:
baloney heaps of them left early when we flogged u 50-0 and u r one to talk about goose head fans i recall a d**khead running on the field to tackle parra players cause yr team was so woeful

Every game I've gone to, even when we were smashed, many fans cheered them off. It's a pride thing -- the team has just needed a confidence boost. I for one still cheer them off if they've tried hard, and even if they haven't.

I thought that most fans from other clubs did this too, but I was mistaken... Parramatta's fans disappointed me a bit this weekend just gone. It's a shame.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Parra fans behaving badly eh???? Well you can't blame them, their team's lost their form at the worst time of year 2 losses going into a bye is not good at all, and they were just beaten by the 2005 Wooden Spooners, you wouldn't expect them to be gracious in defeat.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Wobbygong said:
Parra fans behaving badly eh???? Well you can't blame them, their team's lost their form at the worst time of year 2 losses going into a bye is not good at all, and they were just beaten by the 2005 Wooden Spooners, you wouldn't expect them to be gracious in defeat.

What a f**king dickhead!

A. Not our fault your team are a bunch of chokers.

B. We aren't woodenspooners yet!

P!ss off

knights_maniac

Juniors
Leasa said:
baloney heaps of them left early when we flogged u 50-0 and u r one to talk about goose head fans i recall a d**khead running on the field to tackle parra players cause yr team was so woeful
we're woeful...yeah i agree. But we beat you!! thats all that matters! dont go digging into the past to bring out old games that dont matter. We are woeful with a 9-10 woeful players....

Parra has a class side but as usual...finals time comes and you choke!! CHOKERS! CHOKERS! CHOKERS! CHOKERS!

oh and if we want to go digging in the past....remember you choked in 2001? Ahh i admit we were just too good....

CHOKERS!

zipzip

Juniors
knights_maniac said:
we're woeful...yeah i agree. But we beat you!! thats all that matters! dont go digging into the past to bring out old games that dont matter. We are woeful with a 9-10 woeful players....

Parra has a class side but as usual...finals time comes and you choke!! CHOKERS! CHOKERS! CHOKERS! CHOKERS!

oh and if we want to go digging in the past....remember you choked in 2001? Ahh i admit we were just too good....
CHOKERS!
(Quoted without half a blank page)

OK so in 2005 the score by my calculations is 60 - 16 to the Eels. So who are the chokers? I dont figure how your mob can be confident of winning the next 3 out of 3 home games seeing as though they have only won one home game all Season. The Storm has a full strength side for this weekends game and they have both the best attack and defence in the NRL and you guys have got nuffin! You guys make me laugh. If it wasnt so funny it would be quite sad, but I admire your dreaming Bredon.

Gene Krupa

Referee
I think he's trying to delude himself into thinking his team has a chance come finals time, seeing as they are on a slide of monumental proportions. It's just occuring a little earlier this year than most of the others. Brian Smith usually likes to wait til the finals to choke!

Parrasites: Rivaling Chokenulla for blown opportunities! 6 woodenspoons straight and 8/10 years!

zipzip

Juniors
Dilmah said:
WHat are you trying to achieve?
That you're mob a whingers. You complain that we didnt give you all a group hug when you came to Parra Stadium and how our fans are appaulling. And then you all gloat about a one try victory - your 3rd for the season and so quickly forget the 50 - Nil drubbing we gave you up on your home turf.

Also Brendon sent me a PM which I didnt appreciate too much either. So whats your problem mate? What do you have to prove?

Gene Krupa

Referee
zipzip said:
That you're mob a whingers. You complain that we didnt give you all a group hug when you came to Parra Stadium and how our fans are appaulling. And then you all gloat about a one try victory - your 3rd for the season and so quickly forget the 50 - Nil drubbing we gave you up on your home turf.

Also Brendon sent me a PM which I didnt appreciate too much either. So whats your problem mate? What do you have to prove?

BOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!

Sook!

You quickly forget 2001 too. :lol:

zipzip

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
I think he's trying to delude himself into thinking his team has a chance come finals time, seeing as they are on a slide of monumental proportions. It's just occuring a little earlier this year than most of the others. Brian Smith usually likes to wait til the finals to choke!

Parrasites: Rivaling Chokenulla for blown opportunities! 6 woodenspoons straight and 8/10 years!

At least our team has a good chance at the top 4. Your team has only two places to come and neither of them are pretty. Wow we lost 2 games in a row "a monumental slide?". Wow what would you call 11? Your mob havent had back to back wins for over 12 months and have only won one home game all season.

Now who is delusional? I notice your signature gives it to Cronulla for 6 spoons. The way your clubs going you lot may be able to aim for 7 after your first this year. Seems thats the only thing you guys are playing for is to avoid the wooden spoon, so dont have a go at the Eels choking mate!

TooheysNew

Coach
Haha. Your forum is full of "Joey shouldn't tease our poor widdle Timmy" threads, and you come here to whinge about us - and then label us whingers. Sure, this is a stupid thread, but still...

Noone is making you stay here and read it, so just leave.

My problem? I have a problem for posting in my team's forum? Pfft.. you've gotta be the worst troll ever. You can't even make a point without crying like a girl. Brendon sending you a PM has nothing to do with this, but even so I wouldn't be surprised if you said something to start it - you seem to like stirring up trouble.

Stay out of this forum.

zipzip

Juniors
Dilmah said:
Haha. Your forum is full of "Joey shouldn't tease our poor widdle Timmy" threads, and you come here to whinge about us - and then label us whingers. Sure, this is a stupid thread, but still...

Noone is making you stay here and read it, so just leave.

My problem? I have a problem for posting in my team's forum? Pfft.. you've gotta be the worst troll ever. You can't even make a point without crying like a girl. Brendon sending you a PM has nothing to do with this, but even so I wouldn't be surprised if you said something to start it - you seem to like stirring up trouble.

Stay out of this forum.

With pleasure. It seems I will have to stick to the Parramatta forum to have interesting and intelligent conversation cause I sure as hell wont get a sensible argument in here.

You lot start stupid threads about our fans (still havent read anything bad we've done) and then when I come on here to defend us you tell me I have no right to post in your precious little insulated forum.

I will gladly leave, but come Round 26 (or even earlier if Souths win this weekend) I will be back on here to congratulate your mob on the Wooden Spoon that you have so deserved since your lucky 40 mins in 2001.

Gene Krupa

Referee
zipzip said:
At least our team has a good chance at the top 4. Your team has only two places to come and neither of them are pretty. Wow we lost 2 games in a row "a monumental slide?". Wow what would you call 11? Your mob havent had back to back wins for over 12 months and have only won one home game all season.

Now who is delusional? I notice your signature gives it to Cronulla for 6 spoons. The way your clubs going you lot may be able to aim for 7 after your first this year. Seems thats the only thing you guys are playing for is to avoid the wooden spoon, so dont have a go at the Eels choking mate!

I'll have a go at the Slimeys if I want to. I have NEVER booed my team nor have I ever been at a game where the supporters have booed the team. You guys have such a culture of losing that you think it's wonderful when you ONLY lose two game! :lol:

I have no delutions on the performance of my team, yet, I'm still proud to call the Knights my own. Win, LOSE or draw! The injuries we've had this year, whilst no excuse for our poor showing, go some way to explaining the reason for our slide. What's your excuse?

Parrasite: Cutting players who go on to be stars at other clubs! :lol:

TooheysNew

Coach
zipzip said:
I will gladly leave, but come Round 26 (or even earlier if Souths win this weekend) I will be back on here to congratulate your mob on the Wooden Spoon that you have so deserved since your lucky 40 mins in 2001.

:lol: Thats what you think.

Gene Krupa

Referee
zipzip said:

Will you never come back to LU if we avoid the spoon? You'll look like a d!ck if you do come back! :lol:

zin

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
Will you never come back to LU if we avoid the spoon? You'll look like a d!ck if you do come back! :lol:

Yes I will gladly make that deal. But I am 98% confident the spoon is already yours LOL

Gene Krupa

Referee
zin said:
Dont know what country you are from Dilmah, but in my country Australia fans have a right to support who they want and say what they want. Was it you that went crying to admin to have my ZipZip username banned? What a hero. Didnt like people with an opinion different to you and your two headed nights fans hey mate? Stay out of this country if you dont like our freedom of speech values. And of course you never stir trouble do you God?

Thought you weren't coming back? LIAR!

:lol:

Latest posts