What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Stagger eel

Staff member
How refreshing is it that the circus has moved on and we're now watching the clowns perform from a distance ..

Gronk

Staff member
really ? gee I would have thought he would have welcomed a chat about how he f**ked everything up

seriously, what did they expect ?

Add to that the Journo was Nick Tabakoff. I'm sure he is literally the last person on earth that Sharpy would want to talk to.

Chipmunk

Coach
Is this a case of the Liquor mob wanting to recoup some money?

I presume they're still paying Max to be the Administrator??

strider

Post Whore
So geoff gerard got done in this ... but not the nrl thing .... why? Todd playing favourites again?

The other directors arent included?

Gronk

Staff member
So geoff gerard got done in this ... but not the nrl thing .... why? Todd playing favourites again?

The other directors arent included?

Yeah I was surprised that Jethro was mentioned. IIRC when he was left running the club as last man standing he said he was not part of the salary cap committee retention committee or any of the shenanigans.

Maybe he was or it has been shown that he must have been aware of it all?

emjaycee

Coach
If it had to be asked three times then I assume there wasn't much of an answer. Odd.

And why were you attending meetings in your drugged up condition?

Questions were taken on notice (in advance) and then each question asked was addressed and so each person that asked it didnt know it had been asked already.

I went to the meeting to get the free beers so i could wash down my next dose.

And for FY2016 the amount paid to Ferriers was approx. $360k i think.
Future costs will be contained as Max doesnt have as much to do now (since PNRL board has been appointed).

Questions were taken on notice (in advance) and then each question asked was addressed and so each person that asked it didnt know it had been asked already.

I went to the meeting to get the free beers so i could wash down my next dose.

And for FY2016 the amount paid to Ferriers was approx. $360k i think.
Future costs will be contained as Max doesnt have as much to do now (since PNRL board has been appointed).
Thanks mate. I'll give you the botd that you didn't hallucinate it all.

That doesn't seem too bad but it's good to hear several people were interested enough to ask.