What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Happy MEel

First Grade
Interestingly the club have said they will release the findings of the review to members and fans. I wonder how thorough that will be.

Gronk

Staff member
Interestingly the club have said they will release the findings of the review to members and fans. I wonder how thorough that will be.

Preview is below.

redacted-Bethel-report.png

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It’s highly likely this will be the case. Seems strange then that they would even announce they will release the findings. They’re better off not saying anything.

Manage expectations, under promise/over deliver etc.
I agree.

Whiny bitches that expect to see all the detail of the review should get over themselves.

Gronk

Staff member
It’s highly likely this will be the case. Seems strange then that they would even announce they will release the findings. They’re better off not saying anything.

Manage expectations, under promise/over deliver etc.
It will be an executive summary that highlights future goals and omits past failings.

I wouldn't release the full report simply bc the Telecrap / Tabbakoff would milk it for a week.

strider

Post Whore
It will be an executive summary that highlights future goals and omits past failings.

I wouldn't release the full report simply bc the Telecrap / Tabbakoff would milk it for a week.
Exactly ... will be a public version .... im sure it will still mention many failings cos otherwise it will be seen to be pointless .... but anyone who thinks they will see all the dirty laundry would be a bit overly hopeful

Gronk

Staff member
Exactly ... will be a public version .... im sure it will still mention many failings cos otherwise it will be seen to be pointless .... but anyone who thinks they will see all the dirty laundry would be a bit overly hopeful

A big part of the failings is a few of the big coin players not offering a game day commensurate with their salaries. If they remain under contract in 2019, we will hardly publicly name and shame.

But I think you can say blind Freddy could say what the report will say.
1) Having no assistant coach / defensive coach for the pre-season and the first 6 weeks of the season was an issue
2) A head coach having to deal with the day to day operation of the team is not ideal
3) Due to lack of time, the coaching of the players was lacking this year,
4) The training regiment for the team had to evolve over the year with the side not able to go the distance physically and as such mentally in games.
5) The Leadership of our halves was lacking but could have stemmed from Points 1 - 4.

JokerEel

Coach
Not sure what BA is up to but the Roosters staff are already back at it today planning for next season
before going on holiday for a few weeks.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Not sure what BA is up to but the Roosters staff are already back at it today planning for next season
before going on holiday for a few weeks.

BA was filmed at the Salesyards with the caption "go on holidays already" on Hoffman's instagram story a few weeks back.

Latest posts