What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You’re right. Let’s not have opinions, it’s an Internet forum after all. We need 100% proof before we can come to any kind of conclusions or summations.
You're right. Lets just make shit up. Its the internet, It's not real life! We don't need any proof before we can go off half cocked and get really angry about a whole bunch of shit we actually know nothing about.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
What exactly have I made up?
Everyone blowing up is going off half cocked based on a couple of lines from MJC. Let’s just wait and see what comes out of the review.

I still think BA could be gone. A chairman/CEO saying a coach is safe has historically been the kiss of death.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Everyone blowing up is going off half cocked based on a couple of lines from MJC. Let’s just wait and see what comes out of the review.

I still think BA could be gone. A chairman/CEO saying a coach is safe has historically been the kiss of death.
MJC is one of the very few people on here who usually does have credible info within the club. I certainly don’t take it as gospel (hence why I said “if what you said is true...”) but his record speaks for itself.

strider

Post Whore
assuming mjc is correct, where did we get our fun fact that AFL guy does nothing but mope around training picking up drink bottles come from?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
MJC is one of the very few people on here who usually does have credible info within the club. I certainly don’t take it as gospel (hence why I said “if what you said is true...”) but his record speaks for itself.
I wasn't really referring to you in the first quote of mine that you responded to. Plenty of other worse offenders that I had in mind.

Its all good. If we didn't have deathriders complaining about something then I wouldn't have anything to complain about.

Kornstar

Coach
Tbh the best thing for the club would be for BA to fall on is sword but i doubt that would happen and from a monetary point of view i understand why we won’t move him on.

Let’s just get behind him for next year and the team and you can tear him and then apart when we’ve started 0-4 again or something and look the same as this year.

No excuses next year, we are getting the missing resources so they’ll have to deliver.

El Diablo

Post Whore

if he was going to be sacked then it would have happened long before now so a new coach could sort out what and who they want for next year