What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta NRL club sack Daniel Anderson as coach at emergency board meeting

Do you support the Board's decision to sack Daniel Anderson?

• Yes

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 101 66.4%
  • Impartial

Votes: 21 13.8%

• Total voters

Stagger eel

Staff member
Don't need to watch the DVDs of the History of the Eels...I was there when it was being formed.
The great Grand finals...ah...we have reassembled most of the 94 team for our Pie in the Sky...Great teams, great blokes, great coach...

well Dennis said it himself, are you now denying what he said?

Is it true they sacked DA by email 30 minutes after they leaked the decision to the daily telegraph?

This is what I heard. I was told that DA received a call from the Telegraph asking him to comment on his sacking. This was news to DA as apparently until that point he wasn't informed of the boards decision.

Be aware that this is just a rumour and I am not sure whether it is true. So take it with a pinch of salt.

parra pete

Referee
BTW Staggs who was the CEO (Secretary in those days) that sacked John Peard after he failed to reach the semis in 1980 to allow Jack Gibson to take over. :lol:

Bomber wasn't sacked. The only coach who has been sacked whilst still under contract is Daniel Anderson....

Stagger eel

Staff member
BTW Staggs who was the CEO (Secretary in those days) that sacked John Peard after he failed to reach the semis in 1980 to allow Jack Gibson to take over. :lol:

well after giving the club great service on and off the field, I thought "Jack" was treated shabbily..

btw, who let our 77 gf captain walk out after a dispute about a certain player signing???

CrazyEel

Bench
well after giving the club great service on and off the field, I thought "Jack" was treated shabbily..

btw, who let our 77 gf captain walk out after a dispute about a certain player signing???
Pretty sure it was the same guy that sacked Peard after one year as coach and fought against Gibson's appointment. The certain player signing your referring to was his good mate Bob O'Reilly who will most likely be on his ticket at the upcoming elections I suspect.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Pretty sure it was the same guy that sacked Peard after one year as coach and fought against Gibson's appointment. The certain player signing your referring to was his good mate Bob O'Reilly who will most likely be on his ticket at the upcoming elections I suspect.

*cough* will *cough*...;-)

parra pete

Referee

It was either Terry Fearnley or Ray Higgs going. The right decision was made. Well done to the Club administration.

Latest posts