What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta NRL club sack Daniel Anderson as coach at emergency board meeting

Do you support the Board's decision to sack Daniel Anderson?

• Yes

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 101 66.4%
  • Impartial

Votes: 21 13.8%

• Total voters

parra pete

Referee
Your Club needs more blokes like Peter Wynn involved. Businessmen who have succeeded both on the field and off it. Rather than footballers who had success ON the field. IMO You have to have some idea about running a business. It is not luck, and piss and wind..

BUT don't let me tell you who to get - and who not to get,
You get the football Club you deserve..same as newspapers and politicians.

boxhead

First Grade
Hope so....Lotsa good people on administration at the Raiders...more than I can say about your mob...:lol:

:lol::lol:
Surely this is a gee-up, this is turning into a farce.

Your Club needs more blokes like Peter Wynn involved. Businessmen who have succeeded both on the field and off it. Rather than footballers who had success ON the field. IMO You have to have some idea about running a business. It is not luck, and piss and wind..

BUT don't let me tell you who to get - and who not to get,
You get the football Club you deserve..same as newspapers and politicians.

One day I hope you will stop acting like a stubborn fool and actually be the great, respected parra pete you once were.

Wait, why am I talking to you, you quit. Shortest career stop I've ever seen.....

Uncle Leo

Juniors
do you honestly think those guys are controlling what goes on? (they are on the FC club board for a start who don't control the NRL team anyway, the LC board do) .... they were just used to get votes and start the roll in the FC election - Kenny already jumped off the board when he got given the wenty coaching role

Kenny now employed in the Leagues Club maintenance department with another Ex director - John Chidiac!!:sarcasm:

parra pete

Referee
Kenny now employed in the Leagues Club maintenance department with another Ex director - John Chidiac!!:sarcasm:

Good to see Kenny get the job...I loved his movie. Is he still required to take away all the sh*t. It'll keep him in employment for a long long time, especially if he cleans the Board Room dunny...

Parra09

Juniors
DA is overseas on holidays apparently... but that's no excuse. Any season review and decision making should not occur without the head coach at least being able to put his case forward especially if he has a current contract.
DA was definitely still in town on Saturday..... not sure about Sunday.

Stewie

Juniors
I can't believe that people are still talking Kearney up. He has had success over a few years under Craig Bellamy with a club that had nearly unlimited funds and also won with the NZ national side with Wayne Bennett pulling all the strings. Seriously any bum of a coach would look great under his circumstances and the resources he's had.

I think it's the players that really need to pull their heads in and give themselves an uppercut. Too precious to cope with a coach that brings discipline. Most of them get paid really well to do what alot of people dream to do and yet they cry to the media when they cop some criticism over their form. Man up and stop blaming the bloody coaches. The players got him sacked.

I reckon Ozzie needs to go. Cares more about saving 3rd world countries in the off season and converting people to Hillsong than he does running Our Football club. Sooner the better

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I can't believe that people are still talking Kearney up. He has had success over a few years under Craig Bellamy with a club that had nearly unlimited funds and also won with the NZ national side with Wayne Bennett pulling all the strings. Seriously any bum of a coach would look great under his circumstances and the resources he's had.

I think it's the players that really need to pull their heads in and give themselves an uppercut. Too precious to cope with a coach that brings discipline. Most of them get paid really well to do what alot of people dream to do and yet they cry to the media when they cop some criticism over their form. Man up and stop blaming the bloody coaches. The players got him sacked.

I reckon Ozzie needs to go. Cares more about saving 3rd world countries in the off season and converting people to Hillsong than he does running Our Football club. Sooner the better

Alright, this is getting stupid. Yes, Ando's sacking should have been done better. If the board felt it had to be done, then its done. They have the power we gave them and if you dont like it, renew your membership and vote them out.

Kearney is walking into mission impossible. Yes he has assisted a cheating club and had the help of Wayne Bennett for the Kiwis, but maybe, just maybe, he might turn out to be a great coach.

I know its hard for alot of you people to think straight with all this outrageous behaviour of late :roll:, but just try to think objectively for a minute.

Support Stephen Kearney, he might turn out to be a winner.

Jodeci

Bench
well can you please explain to me how blokes like Matt Cameron, Rod Reddy, Peter Sharp and Ossie's 2IC Phil Moss all kept their jobs when they were all employed by Fitzy?

keep clutching at straws..

How those blokes are still there, I'll never know

Latest posts