What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta NYC squad 2011

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I really like the look of Daniel Tupou. If only he'd stop being so lazy!

He and Loko seem to have an apathy when they play, it is a polynesian trait, young players seem like they are only going half speed and don't get involved enough, Inu and Mateo went through the same thing. The trick is how to get them to be more involved, the trick with Loko is get a decent halfback that will throw him the ball.

Eelementary

Post Whore
He and Loko seem to have an apathy when they play, it is a polynesian trait, young players seem like they are only going half speed and don't get involved enough, Inu and Mateo went through the same thing. The trick is how to get them to be more involved, the trick with Loko is get a decent halfback that will throw him the ball.

Absolutely mate!

Dare I say it, but I see a bit of Eric Grothe in Daniel Tupou. I watched him score a try that reminded me of a few tries Senior scored back in the day (basically he ran down the touchline and used his superior upper body strength to bump off the fullback, kept his balance and scored).

If he and Loko can become more involved and show enthusiasm, we Eels fans will be laughing!

greena

Juniors
I've read the previous articles about Barba, Folau, & Key but would be interested on any info on the other new players: Aidan Carney, Nick Folino, Tevita Kaci, Dion Mooney, Jesse Prasad, Jason Strickland & Aaron Weston.

I assume the squad will be cut down whe the aust schoolboy players (Gagan, Jennings & Eisenhuth) return along with Bruest, Loko, Wehbe etc

Thanks
Greeny

Last edited:

carson

Juniors
Seem to remember reading somewhere that Cronin's son has had some horrific knee injuries and is on his second knee reconstruction. I guess this (if true) would have scared off a lot of clubs.