What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta seak leave to appeal Moi Moi's Suspension!

Morenito

Juniors
Seeing as its the weekend AGAIN! we probably wont get an announcement till monday at the earliest im assuming?

Hurriflatch

Referee
there is a difference in Dunley's Manly had a game that week

had Parra been playing this weekend I'd bet you a million bucks that the decision would've happened by now.

Parrasque

Juniors
Hadley just said that Parramatta have not got a reply yet from the NRL. He also said he asked Fitzgerald last week if he has seen the footage and he said yes. Hadly asked Fitz whats it show and fitz replied "Fuifui hitting Berrick barnes on the head".

half

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
there is a difference in Dunley's Manly had a game that week
it's wrong to leave fui fui in this state of limbo. his back could get hurt

Parrasque

Juniors
Hadley said they have been in contact with the Eels and they are still awaiting a decision on the leave to appeal.

Fui Fui your fantastic
Fui Fui your a classic

Your a very aggressive man.
You put Berrick Barnes in wonderland.

What will parra do?
No finals series for you.

Ah ha Fui Fui

eloquentEEL

First Grade
ffs... how long does it bloody take to review a submission merely to say whether or not we can appeal, especially when there's clearly some new evidence?

El Diablo

Post Whore
It is. Spitter Dunley happened quick but these f**kers are trying to disrupt us.

I hope Fui takes their heads off.

Eelectrica

Referee
Allow the appeal ffs!
If we win the appeal great, if not we'll get forget about it and get on with the job.

strider

Post Whore
I am assuming that all the appeal can get is a downgrade - hence we aren't that desperate to get it done cos a downgrade would still see him out for the rest of the year :(

Redback71

First Grade
We've been waiting that long that the rabbits have beat the sharks in the grandfinal.:shock:

Latest posts