What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta seak leave to appeal Moi Moi's Suspension!

Redback71

First Grade

havent you heard that saying before, you now some one says im waiting for the train to arrive and you reply yeh hell will freeze over before your train arrives on time.

well will freeze over before we find out about fui.

The Colonel

Immortal
Morenito said:
DAY 15 and counting...

He is already going to serve 2 weeks before we know anything

From what I have heard, the Eels don't expect him back for the finals but are hoping a downgrade may see him selected for the Kiwis.

bartman

Immortal
Physique said:
Fui was named with a * next to his name.

maybe there is hope
Maybe Parra just did that to get some response from the league. I don't hold great hopes for Fui playing agin this season, but I can't see why some appeals seem to be heard immediately and others don't get a quick response once lodged?

fui's appeal will be decided tomorrow (i think it said on 2ue earlier this evening) peter Kite (i think that is his name) one of the guys at the hearing was away sick for the last couple of days that is y it has taken so long.

Latest posts