What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta seak leave to appeal Moi Moi's Suspension!

Rednecked Yobbo

Juniors
If I remember right, i think in '01, both Vella and Barrett got suspended leading into the finals, but Barrett managed to have an appeal hearing a day or two after the initial judiciay meeting. WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING SO LONG!?

Parrasque

Juniors
Rednecked Yobbo said:
If I remember right, i think in '01, both Vella and Barrett got suspended leading into the finals, but Barrett managed to have an appeal hearing a day or two after the initial judiciay meeting. WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING SO LONG!?

Because Fui doesn't play for the dragons

dazeely

First Grade
by the way have i mentioned i am a huge fan of your avatar RY. Hindy would be jealous of that much crack

strider

Post Whore
parraitdoesmatta said:
fui's appeal will be decided tomorrow (i think it said on 2ue earlier this evening) peter Kite (i think that is his name) one of the guys at the hearing was away sick for the last couple of days that is y it has taken so long.

hahaha...well the world stops for this one man. - has he no backup?

Sorry everyone - ummm, Hindy isn't well - so we'd like to delay the finals series a few weeks till he recovers - thanks

Hurriflatch

Referee
As I've said before

The big issue was the fact that Parra got the week off that on top of Peter Kite being sick put Fui's appeal way down the list of things to do

Had Parra been playing last week this would've been solved in double quick time.

I don't agree with the system buts thats the reason for the delay

Hurriflatch

Referee
lucablight said:
According to sports today the main judge has been sick and a decision is expected possibly tomorrow

What decision tho

The decsion that an appeal can be heard
or
the actual result of the appeal

Morenito

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
What decision tho

The decsion that an appeal can be heard
or
the actual result of the appeal

I think its for the decision that an appeal can be heard

strider

Post Whore
I think its the decision about whether or not to make a decision about whether or not the decision about allowing an appeal can be decided upon....currently i think they are undecided

;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
We are hiding the result from you because you keep asking. We'll tell you when we are good and ready......

Stagger eel

Staff member
Actually, i heard that the club is currently at a meeting with Justice Woods about 2 hours ago so i would imagine we wouldn't be too far from a decision.

Parrasque

Juniors
eelavation said:
Actually, i heard that the club is currently at a meeting with Justice Woods about 2 hours ago so i would imagine we wouldn't be too far from a decision.

source?

shiftysmith

Juniors
eelavation said:
is it a decision on the leave to appeal or is it the actual appeal...that makes sense i think