What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

That "Field Club" thing looks sweet.

i don't know about the glass wall showing the sheds though is that the best way to get ready for a game looking out at a bunch of window washers and listening to some opposition merkin banging the glass constantly

Eelogical

Referee
All aboard!

Orient-Express-10001018.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
New Eels Stadium is on Ch9 now.

Ovo kindly gave us an exclusive first look .............................. at the new stadium ................................. that we already knew about.

We're all very ................................... excited.

Bazal

Post Whore
i don't know about the glass wall showing the sheds though is that the best way to get ready for a game looking out at a bunch of window washers and listening to some opposition merkin banging the glass constantly

I just have visions of the helicopter from the Manly sheds a few years ago....

strider

Post Whore
Wouldnt that be awesome ... never before seen access to players ... dropping their pants, getting changed, showering .... it will be just like the good old days of cameras in the showers

Gronk

Staff member
Wouldnt that be awesome ... never before seen access to players ... dropping their pants, getting changed, showering .... it will be just like the good old days of cameras in the showers

ET got some coin when his pee pee was on the tv.

Might have been a magazine actually, but that doesn't rhyme.

Suitman

Post Whore
Parramatta in 5 years. Current built and proposed developments.
All good for the development of the city. It's a great mix of residential and commercial space, bringing workers and residents into the city spending money and becoming potential game day fans.

J1VJ9GO.jpg

Eelogical

Referee
Parramatta in 5 years. Current built and proposed developments.
All good for the development of the city. It's a great mix of residential and commercial space, bringing workers and residents into the city spending money and becoming potential game day fans.

J1VJ9GO.jpg

That's a lot of electricity, or should I say, Eelectricity.