What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Is it me or does the Exit sign in 2nd photo look not centreed to door way?

Ffs if they need a tape measure or a more experienced Electrician I will help out.

And I will charge for my services premium .

it doesn't need to be centred, it simply had to be above the door

beave

Coach
$195 for the legends lounge is decent value considering you get cocktail food and drinks. I actually think that’s cheaper than the old Parra stadium prices.

that’s pretty decent value. I take it the drinks would only be beer and wine for that price? i hope NQ do something similar, I would take advantage of it for the 2-3 games i get up home for each season

Yes. Both projects are almost complete and have been built on schedule and within budget. And as Gronk stated, the Gold Coast too. It's good transport infrastructure but the news media in Sydney don't report good projects. They love to focus on the negatives.

However as a local now.

The Light rail is supposed to run down Church Street, taking almost all the traffic off it, so they are going to put all the traffic on O'Connell. With the top part of O'Connell from Albert to the Prison (including Factory St where the Light rail will turn towards Westmead) will have all the on street parking removed and will become two lanes each way.

The part that makes me laugh is that still the light rail has to cross the two lanes at Factory and O'Connell, which also has a median strip in place to stop people stopping at that part of the road to turn up Factory.

Would have been easier to run it down Church till Prince Albert Square and then shift it along Victoria Road to O'Connell street

However as a local now.

The Light rail is supposed to run down Church Street, taking almost all the traffic off it, so they are going to put all the traffic on O'Connell. With the top part of O'Connell from Albert to the Prison (including Factory St where the Light rail will turn towards Westmead) will have all the on street parking removed and will become two lanes each way.

The part that makes me laugh is that still the light rail has to cross the two lanes at Factory and O'Connell, which also has a median strip in place to stop people stopping at that part of the road to turn up Factory.

Would have been easier to run it down Church till Prince Albert Square and then shift it along Victoria Road to O'Connell street
Plus they're demolishing the Royal Oak. That's the most important issue

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
However as a local now.

hey Mark, happy new year to you and yours

saw your movie list on FB, BoRap definitely best movie of the year for mine, lost count of how many times I saw it and would see again

TheRam

Coach

saw your movie list on FB, BoRap definitely best movie of the year for mine, lost count of how many times I saw it and would see again

What movie is that Twiz? Is it Days of Borapura?

Suitman

Post Whore
And...…..there she goes.
What are you going to do now Michael Daley?
And, watch Bandanna Head go into a frenzy.

Dv-kA5rUcAE3Cpy.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
And...…..there she goes.
What are you going to do now Michael Daley?
And, watch Bandanna Head go into a frenzy.

Dv-kA5rUcAE3Cpy.jpg

He said last night that when elected (in March) he will then assess whether to return the SFS the way it was or build again, after a cost analysis.

Maybe he should move on to different platform, as I think this one has passed him by.

Yeah as I have said on facebook numerous times "It's a kinda magic".

Also now that the Golden Globes have been handed out and it is Best Drama (how it isn't in Musical and Comedy beggers belief) and Rami Malek for Best actor it is going to get more love as the awards season goes on.

Gotta say I am chuffed for Olivia Colman in "The Favourite" winning for Actress in Musical / Comedy and I think she outshines Glenn Close in "The Wife" so might get the nod come the Oscars in March.

Delboy

First Grade
He said last night that when elected (in March) he will then assess whether to return the SFS the way it was or build again, after a cost analysis.

Maybe he should move on to different platform, as I think this one has passed him by.
Mr Negative was on the news again last night, appealing to the inner city green gentry again. Lucky to get a bus shelter built if Labour win the election, back to the days of Carr and announcements but no action. Also made a comment that the cover for the tennis complex is a symbol of over building things.

Mike Carlton, Bandanahead and Mr Negative, what a reason to go ahead and build something. Looks like committees, delays, public servants and NIMBYs win the day if this campaign wins the election.

Latest posts