What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Dibs

Bench
Is it me or does the Exit sign in 2nd photo look not centreed to door way?

Ffs if they need a tape measure or a more experienced Electrician I will help out.

And I will charge for my services premium .
I just assumed you had done the work

Suitman

Post Whore
They said 2024 before it's completed, Suity. I didn't read your link but I heard on the radio today that the clowns who are doing the Sydney light rail are also involved in the Parra project.

Nope, those Spanish clowns missed out.
It's the same construction consortium who successfully and quickly built the Newcastle and Canberra light rail projects.

hindy111

Post Whore
It's the same construction consortium who successfully and quickly built the Newcastle and Canberra light rail projects.

Very good compnay and workmanship. Have dealt with before on projects. Excellent choice.

Gronk

Staff member

I read that the Government are partly funding it from a $20,000 per apartment levy on new developments along the route.

Edit : Here it is. The “developers” are being forced to pay. Well we all know that it will be just added to the sale price.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw...n-north-west-sydney-boom-20180920-p504yh.html

Suitman

Post Whore
Newcastle n canberra have trams?

Yes. Both projects are almost complete and have been built on schedule and within budget. And as Gronk stated, the Gold Coast too. It's good transport infrastructure but the news media in Sydney don't report good projects. They love to focus on the negatives.

Suitman

Post Whore
I read that the Government are partly funding it from a $20,000 per apartment levy on new developments along the route.

Edit : Here it is. The “developers” are being forced to pay. Well we all know that it will be just added to the sale price.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw...n-north-west-sydney-boom-20180920-p504yh.html

Of course it will and I'm unsure whether this is a bad thing or not. $20 k's extra on a property that may very well be worth more than $20 k's more than the purchase price once the infrastructure is completed.
Prices in the Hills District here have sky rocketed due to the north west metro.

Latest posts