What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

amitropo

Juniors
I speak the truth! Thanks for all the info it gets me more and more excited about opening day!!
Cheers, I might not be as knowledgeable on the game as some others on here, but I try contribute where I can.
Some pics are re takes and some not much detail, but I post all I get as soon as I receive.
30k stadium doesn’t sound like much, but it looks and feels a lot bigger when your inside.
Especially on the to tier looking down.

Kornstar

Coach
Cheers, I might not be as knowledgeable on the game as some others on here, but I try contribute where I can.
Some pics are re takes and some not much detail, but I post all I get as soon as I receive.
30k stadium doesn’t sound like much, but it looks and feels a lot bigger when your inside.
Especially on the to tier looking down.

All the photos are sensational, in about 7 weeks we will be there watching the boys run out to a packed to the rafters stadium.......un-f**king-believable!!!!

My only criticism (and it is minor) of the stadium is the seat colours. I would have preferred darker but it really is inconsequential but it doesn't make it look "new" to me.

Delboy

First Grade
Reported in the press as funded by Get Up and the Greens, now you know what they do with your donations. Let's not forget Clover Moore and the Labour councils have their fingers in it too.

Looks like more NIMBYS etc if and when thState Govt changes, won't be pretty for NSW

Latest posts