What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think the point of many is that if a new museum was built for $300m, it would not have crappy oversprays, wonky handrails etc. Perfectly reasonable to ask the question IMHO. Why should a $300m stadium not also expect its finishes to be in a professional and workmanlike manner ?

You need someone like Suitman to audit the place..

hindy111

Post Whore
To be fair, Hindy posted what he saw as a casual observer. I took it as constructive criticism and nothing more. I'm sure that shortcuts had to be in play to make way for the deadline.

Chief sounds slap happy and type of guy who does not take pride in his work.
Hindy111 will always make sure his job is perfect and built to last. I do not see the point of doing a job not to the best of your ability.
A that will do attitude seems like an excuse for a lazy human.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think the point of many is that if a new museum was built for $300m, it would not have crappy oversprays, wonky handrails etc. Perfectly reasonable to ask the question IMHO. Why should a $300m stadium not also expect its finishes to be in a professional and workmanlike manner ?

Exactly. It wont effect the viewing experience for anyone. But when its governments money for projects too many times a that will do attitude will happen.
If the supervisor ot site manager was inspecting I am sure he would knocked back part of payment till fixed. I sure would. You must have a standards.

Eelogical

Referee
Hindy111 will always make sure his job is perfect and built to last. I do not see the point of doing a job not to the best of your ability.
She'll be right, mate! No wuckers!

^^^ It's hard to work out if this guy is fair dinkum or taking the piss. Could be taken from ground level ?

Honestly if you are in the front row and the seat closest to the steps, this is actually the view. I think if you were tall you would be Ok but a kid will see that view. Unless they are also not selling those seats

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If we had a few more hindy111s on the job it would look 100 times better.

It also would have cost $400M and been ready in 2021.