What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Kornstar

Coach
Hey Bart, we all get that you don't like Suity, but do you seriously need to make some level of derisive comment to every post he makes? You may think you are cool doing so, but in reality it shows you up as a bit of a tosser (and yes, I know we can all "ignore" your posts).

I for one don't see what you get out of it except some perverse and childish pleasure perhaps.

I was going to post a similar comment to Suity's re: the fact the demo had already started - would you have suggested I write or tweet a complaint?

To control myself I have put phartman on ignore. It makes the forum experience much better.

phantom eel

First Grade
There would be at least 20 posts in the past 3 days from Bart where he has attempted to troll me which I have ignored.
Not sure why you are trying to fight Bart's battles.

Lol, paranoia. It's not all about you Suity.

If I have a different opinion to you re the Wanderers, that's the same as you putting shit on (E)SFC - it's football thread banter, not specifically trolling an individual.

Ditto if I post a different opinion to yours re Parra skyscrapers and the impact for the stadium rebuild. It's topical discussion, not individualised trolling - and you've posted plenty of ghetto-directed posts in that thread that I've ignored, yet I'm not paranoid enough to worry or care I'm being trolled. [Repeat explanation until paranoia ceases.]

Maybe just lighten up from your faux-battle champ, and admit that you give as good as you get instead of worrying about keeping an imaginary score?

Or if that's too hard, why don't you and I actually keep a score of alleged troll posts from midnight, and see whether your claims of 20 posts trolling you in three days stack up? We could simply quote any suspect post in the thread it appears and "ping" MJC in reply, since he so kindly offered to comment whenever your equivalent forum behaviour is witnessed?

Anything to get you to relax when people don't share your opinions or - heaven forbid - enter inti light-hearted banter on the internet! Nothing on here's so serious to carry with you day after day imo...

Dibs

Bench
Sorry mate, but not true.
There would be at least 20 posts in the past 3 days from Bart where he has attempted to troll me which I have ignored.
Not sure why you are trying to fight Bart's battles.
The guy is a complete knob, which is plain for all to see on this electronic pub talk.
No his internet persona is the complete knob. I'm sure Bart is a charismatic, popular..... shit I can't even finish that sentence without laughing

Latest posts