What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Suitman

Post Whore
maybe you could stop playing forum cop

It would be nice if for once that clown would address the issues I raise, rather than continually taking cheap personal pot shots at me and not ignore the facts I raise and be able to discuss it rationally.
That Union is completely f**ked. Their demands are laughable, which I clearly pointed out, with links.
Also, I post this stuff in this thread because it is relevant to infrastructure and stuff.
It's not my fault that he doesn't like hearing the truth how his beloved unions are trying to take the piss out of NSW taxpayers with 50 cent fares and 32% pay rises and striking or f**king up the rail system for such ridiculous claims.
Let's not also mention the other stupid stuff that I quoted above from that Union. It's dumb shit and embarrassing for them.

Go Unions!!! You're the best!!!

Last edited:
It would be nice if for once that clown would address the issues I raise, rather than continually taking cheap personal pot shots at me and not ignore the facts I raise and be able to discuss it rationally.
To be honest that post was in The Ram / TL | DR territory. I replied to the part I read before it got too long.
Also, I post this stuff in this thread because it is relevant to infrastructure and stuff.
Ok then... it would also be very relevant for discussion in the Politics thread, but each to their own.
It's not my fault that he doesn't like hearing the truth how his beloved unions are trying to take the piss out of NSW taxpayers with 50 cent fares and 32% pay rises and striking or f**king up the rail system for such ridiculous claims.
Let's not also mention the other stupid stuff that I quoted above from that Union. It's dumb shit and embarrassing for them.

Go Unions!!! You're the best!!!
As I said in my original reply to your post, "the Minns Labor Government is staring down the union demands, and pushing ahead, just like you want them to be."

I've also posted previously in this thread that - despite apparent fears to the contrary - the Minns Government has not and will likely not buckle to any apparently spurious union demands regarding the Bankstown line shut down and transfer to Metro.

I'm not sure what else you want... other than the chance to take your own pot shots perhaps?

Suitman

Post Whore
Blaming Ram is bullshit.

Secondly, I don't take personal pot shots and I also don't troll other posters.
I just post information and call shit out when I see it.
It's up to you to reply in kind and occasionally, try not to make sly or smug remarks in return. It is no shock that you have a history of this.
Not sure you could do that judging by the way that you cannot restrain yourself from continually trolling Pou who is the ultimate troll. You continually prove yourself on a daily basis to be no better and I don't get why it is so hard to ignore him. Yet, you cannot.

As for the Minns Govt, it will be interesting to see whether they will stand up to these threats from your beloved union. The union that you love so much and refuse to admit are making absolutely dumb and selfish claims. It's amusing that you haven't addressed this and continue to ignore it in your replies.

Blaming Ram is bullshit.
No one's blaming Ram... I'm comparing the length of your diatribe post to his long pieces.
Secondly, I don't take personal pot shots
Lol. Post #9505 above, eighth word in as one example.
Not sure you could do that judging by the way that you cannot restrain yourself from continually trolling Pou who is the ultimate troll. You continually prove yourself on a daily basis to be no better and I don't get why it is so hard to ignore him. Yet, you cannot.
Relevance to your infrastructure thread? None. But you don't take personal pot shots...
As for the Minns Govt, it will be interesting to see whether they will stand up to these threats from your beloved union.
They have so far - I've no reason to think they won't continue to do so. And it's not my union - I'm not a train driver.
The union that you love so much and refuse to admit are making absolutely dumb and selfish claims. It's amusing that you haven't addressed this and continue to ignore it in your replies.
I don't love the RTBU. I've said above - as recently as the previous post you are responding to - that the government "has not and will likely not buckle to any apparently spurious union demands regarding the Bankstown line shut down and transfer to Metro". Hardly ignored, as you seem insistent to erroneously claim.

You're clearly on one tonight Suity, and have probably experienced better days and I can cut you some slack... but as above, I'm not sure what you actually want here.

Latest posts