What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium

Pugzley

Hey fellas, just out of curiosity, is there parkinh at Pirtek stadium or is it best to take the train?

Good luck next week and I hope our guys can contain Semi Radrada.

fanaticeel

Juniors
Hey fellas, just out of curiosity, is there parkinh at Pirtek stadium or is it best to take the train?

There's no parking at the stadium. You can park at the club but you have to be a member.

Best bet is to park in the streets but really better off taking the train and walking up Church Street to Mecca :D

strider

Post Whore
choo choo ..... there's also a shuttle bus from station to stadium (well there used to be I assume it still runs)

but yeah u can park in the street - can end up a long walk tho

Suitman

Post Whore
choo choo ..... there's also a shuttle bus from station to stadium (well there used to be I assume it still runs)

but yeah u can park in the street - can end up a long walk tho

What do you call a long walk?
I always park to the east of Church street and north of Victoria Rd. 10 mins max you lazy bastard.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
What do you call a long walk?
I always park to the east of Church street and north of Victoria Rd. 10 mins max you lazy bastard.

Suity

me too ... but sometimes i'm a bit of a late comer and if its a big game i've had to park damn near doyle park - which is at least 15 mins :crazy: :lol:

T.S Quint

Coach
Park in the hospital just down Fennel St.
Cost is $5.
Been parking there for over a decade now and never had any problems getting a spot. Depending on where you get a spot the walk to the stadium is around 8-12 minutes or so.

Pugzley

How much are the tickets? Around $30? I want to sit on the opposition supporters bay along with the other panther supporters.

phantom eel

First Grade
Here you go Pugzley, according to this map away supporter are in bay 70.

http://www.pirtekstadium.com/event/parramatta-eels-v-penrith-panthers > View Seating

53320s_a.gif

spiderdan

Bench
i think they still restrict game day parking at the ground to club members. you wouldn't want to park there if you want to leave right after the game as they tend to block the traffic until all the pedestrians have got through.

best place to park (if you want to go right away) is just up the road. driving in the opposite direction of westfield it's the first or second left (fleet street) after the leagues club main entrance. you'll see signs. costs $5 but is an easier way to get out.

Noise

Coach
I like this Pugzley fella. Nice and polite. You're welcome any time (unless you merkins beat us then you can f**k right off).

84 Baby

Referee
Being a bit nice to a Panfer supporter aren't you? I would have told him straight up there's always heaps of parking next to the stadium and you can wait right until just before kickoff. Either that or to get there really really early, like before midday, and park at Westfields, the cheapest parking in the west