What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

parramatta the chokers

natheel

Coach
Should league even be in Sydney anymore ?

SOO = losers
GF = losers

well based on the crowd they got to the gf with just ONE sydney team in it yes and the fact that when the presentation was going on there were maybe 5000 storm supporters and then u look throught the crowd when the camera is goin over it alot of parra fans stayed back to watch the storm go round with the trophy i think yes league should stay in sydney becoz if it went to melbourne for gf they would get hardly anyone there

Sugar

Bench
Parra will win it next year following a recent trend

2006 Mel lose the gf
2007 Mel win manly lose
2008 manly win Mel lose
2009 Mel win parra lose
2010 parra win ?

Lose a gf then win it the following year

natheel

Coach
um no
parra came out and guaranteed victory
they got into a situation where they should of won and they choked when victory stared at them

how was parra guaranteed victory? storm were favourites....yeh they got into a situation where they couldve taken the game to GOLDEN POINT not win the game right there but archer clearly f**ked up

didnt choke at all

came from 8th to get to the gf not 1st not 2nd not 3rd but 8th

natheel

Coach
Parra will win it next year following a recent trend

2006 Mel lose the gf
2007 Mel win manly lose
2008 manly win Mel lose
2009 Mel win parra lose
2010 parra win ?

Lose a gf then win it the following year

well lose it too melbourne by the looks of it

pantherz9103

First Grade
came back to 22-16 only to choke again

failures at everything they do

Not very nice mate. What did the Eels fans do to you?

I'm pleased for the Storm as they're my 2nd team (being born in victoria) and its good for them to turn it around after last year's humiliating loss. Parra are about 3rd or 4th in my liking. Would've been happy for the Eels to win, but it wasn't to be. Better luck next year. Hopefully for their fans they'll be good from the start next year.

Fein

First Grade
Word Brother

They choke it to the east, they choke it to the west :lol:

Precisely.

As sure as eggs I knew when I logged on that some stmerge fuctard would be trying to offload the chokers tag.

And only a stmerge fuctard would even try and lump it on a team that was vying for the spoon a few months back, finished 8th and made the grand final.

Great effort Parra.

Shut the f**k up stmerge merkins. :lol::lol:

wake up and smell the beef buddy
sounds a typical bandwagon parramatta supporter
the grand finals over and 60000 parramatta fans wont be sighted for 12 months

Where is that "if we meet would there be a fight thread", because deadset I'd be gunning to smash your nose across your face.

Chook Norris

First Grade
came back to 22-16 only to choke again

failures at everything they do

and munge is a f*ktard

do you know what the definition of choke is?

when were Parra even favourites?

what world do you live in?

plz answer ASAP.

munge

Juniors
and munge is a f*ktard

do you know what the definition of choke is?

when were Parra even favourites?

what world do you live in?

plz answer ASAP.

hey

parra declared themselves favourites. whether the tab had them at favourites or not they guaranteed there fans victory and then when it came to the game, they got themselves in perfect chance to win and they bombed out. hayne,mortimer, robson = UNSIGHTED

i dont understand what you mean by the world i live in but i live in sydney australia and have followed league for ten years

Carnifex

Juniors
the tag chokers gets thrown around too much. Storm were chokers for only winning 1 from 3 in a row. That aint choking. Going from 8th place to the grand final and losing 23-16 to the storm definitely is not choking.

Chook Norris

First Grade
hey

parra declared themselves favourites. they guaranteed there fans victory and then when it came to the game, they got themselves in perfect chance to win and they bombed out.

hello..

Parra did not declare themselves favourites, i think you'll find that that was the work of the media.

I don't think they "got themselves in (a) perfect chance to win", never did i think that Melbourne weren't going to win.

Quite simply, Parra did not 'choke'.. Melbourne won and thoroughly deserved it. They controlled the pace from the get go and never looked back.

truganini

Juniors
From an Eel mate.
Hear about the recent dust storm? It was the Dragons opening their trophy cabinet.
Wonder if the latest rain is from tears.
What goes comes etc. Beware Karma.