What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

parramatta the chokers

f**kHEAD=YOU
YOU KNOW NOTHING! how the f**k did they choke, they were playing sudden death football for the last 13
rounds of the comp basically

Yeah, uh, they didn't choke at all. They played well but were mostly outclassed by a better team on the day. They came pretty close at the end there.

Eelectrica

Referee
Actually I hope everyone calls it a choke. No really. Please say we choked.
Because by doing that the term 'choke' totally and completely loses all meaning. that would be fine with me

The Engineers Room

First Grade
as a bulldog supporter i would like to congratulate parramatta for AT least getting there.....wankers that start these threads where's your team .......

A voice of reason there. What a great achievement to beat the minor premiers and teams two and three to get there. As well as being the first team to make it from 8th.

caylo

Bench
lol hahaha atleast dragons have something to show out of 09. minor premiers > runner ups :)

Minor Premiers = $100k
Runners up = $200K

Hmm... our club gets an extra $100K + a massive increase merchanise sales (valued at $2million just for the GF week). Dont you worry parramatta go something out of it

drake

First Grade
This thread is lamer than a horse with 4 crook legs. Melbourne were too good.

bmwpower

Juniors
Minor Premiers = $100k
Runners up = $200K

Hmm... our club gets an extra $100K + a massive increase merchanise sales (valued at $2million just for the GF week). Dont you worry parramatta go something out of it

thats behind doors. not all fans know that. you have no tangible assests thats all i can say

Molly

Juniors
been said already, but really, just because you lose does not equal a choke. I am really pleased with this one because we beat some real quality, The eels did not choke, they just lost.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
You can't choke if you're not expected to win;-) $2.60 outsiders.

St Merge on the other hand, were favourites for 90% of the year:lol: And the rest is history...

Funny no matter how saints lose or under what circumstances it's a choke, according to people like you, but when your team loses it's not.