What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta - Under achievers or just an ordinary side??

slava

Juniors
eels_fan said:
i reckon your gonna be eating your words come 6pm sunday .. if anyones team is sh*t its yours .. but you dont see other people running on and making posts about it..

I think your forgetting Parra's record of killing you guys up in QLD .. Suncorp to parra is like a second home ground ..

The game will be very close .. but there is a blow out in the score it will be in Parra's favour.. believe me..

STOP SPEAKING SHIT!

Slava your the one who's speaking shit normally I dont pick on 11 year olds but you ramble such insanity I've made a special point of giving you sh!t

Surely the moderators have got to kick him off for this latest outburst.

Why I mean he even goes so far as to tell his Dad to go F himself.

Thats low.

The Colonel

Immortal
Knight82 said:
Surely the moderators have got to kick him off for this latest outburst.

Why I mean he even goes so far as to tell his Dad to go F himself.

Thats low.

The moderators are looking after it. We don't need you to join the forum Police. Thanks.

slava

Juniors
perhaps the moderator should not intervine in other people's conversations. there is sucha thing as freedom of speech you know.

Yeah and theres such a thing as kids as young as 13 using this forum and as such in members guidelines your asked to refrain from swearing delibrately offending people and being outright rude.

Your offensive and constantly using filthy language.

The Colonel

Immortal
slava said:
perhaps the moderator should not intervine in other people's conversations. there is sucha thing as freedom of speech you know.

Perhaps you should cut out the language and do as you have been asked.

Colonel I used to live at Castle street! Nice area, next time your in hoho's say hi for me used to love there chinese food.

The Colonel

Immortal
Knight82 said:
Yeah and theres such a thing as kids as young as 13 using this forum and as such in members guidelines your asked to refrain from swearing delibrately offending people and being outright rude.

Your offensive and constantly using filthy language.

The moderators and admin are onto it...... ;-)

eels_fan

First Grade
slava said:
eels_fan said:
i reckon your gonna be eating your words come 6pm sunday .. if anyones team is sh*t its yours .. but you dont see other people running on and making posts about it..

I think your forgetting Parra's record of killing you guys up in QLD .. Suncorp to parra is like a second home ground ..

The game will be very close .. but there is a blow out in the score it will be in Parra's favour.. believe me..

STOP SPEAKING sh*t!

Im not gona whinge anymore cos enough has been said about you and i take comfort in the fact the moderators are looking into your conduct

The fact is what right did you have to verbally attack me for giving my point of view?? I disagree'd with your point of view but i didnt say your full of crap or start swearing my head off..

Your an immature punk and if you used your brain for one second maybe you could come up with a constructive reply to some of our posts rather than just swear your head off...

Bazal

Post Whore
Slava...Parramatta has the best back row in the competition. We have statistically the best halves pairing in the competiton at this point (Tim Smith 1st for try assists with 6, John Morris 3rd with 4, and both have two tries each as well.). We have a potent backline with the likes of Tahu and Grothe, Statistically the second best fullback in the comp last year in McKinnon. We have Mark Riddell, who has carved you up before. Write us off if you will, it should be a close game. But how many points do you reckon the likes of Tahu, Grothe, Riddell, Hindmarsh, and Morro can put on you boys if your fringe defence is as bad as it was last week?

Balmain_Boy

Bazal said:
Slava...Parramatta has the best back row in the competition. We have statistically the best halves pairing in the competiton at this point (Tim Smith 1st for try assists with 6, John Morris 3rd with 4, and both have two tries each as well.). We have a potent backline with the likes of Tahu and Grothe, Statistically the second best fullback in the comp last year in McKinnon. We have Mark Riddell, who has carved you up before. Write us off if you will, it should be a close game. But how many points do you reckon the likes of Tahu, Grothe, Riddell, Hindmarsh, and Morro can put on you boys if your fringe defence is as bad as it was last week?

Those statistic don't tell an accurate picture at all. They only record who threw the last pass (or kicked the ball for the try). Doesn't paint any sort of picture.