What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta v Newcastle at Marathon.

eelaholic

First Grade
maybe just a rug

i'm sure there are limits to where you can sit with a fold up chair in newy

Stagger eel

Staff member
how about we take our own scaffolding get there at 11 and build our own little grandstand and name it the Parra piggy stand.

strider

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
I imagine he does, if he doesn't then you have some ammo

mmmm - good thing - cos I reckon I'd be about as skilled at it as eela :lol: ... mind you I'd still try - wouldn't want to harm that macho image

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
mmmm - good thing - cos I reckon I'd be about as skilled at it as eela :lol: ... mind you I'd still try - wouldn't want to harm that macho image

aahh!! but your not me, therefore your exempt from any sh*t you may cop ;-)

strider

Post Whore
eelavation said:
aahh!! but your not me, therefore your exempt from any sh*t you may cop ;-)

well thats true ... you could save a family from a house fire and everyone would still find some sh*t to lay on you :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
well thats true ... you could save a family from a house fire and everyone would still find some sh*t to lay on you :lol:

yeah! how the hell did it take you so long to save the family you good for nothing nuffy!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Us to!!
I'll pick up WC about 9.45am then get Jess about 10.10am and we'll be at your soon after that

Latest posts