What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta v Newcastle at Marathon.

Hellsy

Immortal
One of my Buyer's can beat that actually...

He got married last weekend, and at the reception he was rushed to hospital with in excruciating pain which was diagnosed as Gallstones and has been in hospital and has had an operation since.. no honeymoon for him

strider

Post Whore
oooooo .... its getting close now .... i'm gonna piss off from work early today ... then just one more sleep ....whoop whoop whoop!

Tyler Durden

Juniors
For those travelling up from Sydney in the morning...

as you go up the F3, through Gosford there is a bloody big yellow dinosaur thingy that is sort of the mascot for the Central Coast Mariners and they have named it Ploddy

Ploddy will be painted sky blue tomorrow morning by the Sydney FC Cove.:cool:

strider

Post Whore
oooo - blue ploddy - i assume this is somehow linked to the reptile park - they might be unhappy campers :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
Hellsy said:
Us to!!
I'll pick up WC about 9.45am then get Jess about 10.10am and we'll be at your soon after that

ahh crap :lol: just kidding I won't be sleeping again due to the cricket ... stupid timing :sleeper:

wittyz chick

Coach
OMG this time tomorrow we'll be watching our 1st game woohoo

I'm so glad I'm at home my friends were gonna beat me up if I said "this time tomorrow" one more time today because I'm so happy/excited/hypo

BRING ON THE FOOTY!

MystikEel

Juniors
I finished my banner for tomorrow - yay! I even put some gloss on it so the gold paint shows up well in the light. *excited*

Utey

Coach
Hellsy said:
One of my Buyer's can beat that actually...

He got married last weekend, and at the reception he was rushed to hospital with in excruciating pain which was diagnosed as Gallstones and has been in hospital and has had an operation since.. no honeymoon for him

Thats horrible.