What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parras historic achievement.

natheel

Coach
Why do you think they are the Scum of the Earth ? has Souths Kicked your Dog, Keyed your Car......or is it that age old reason, that because everybody else thinks they are, They must be........because I can`t think for myself

He's an easts supporter of course he hates souths

Yawn....

Lol@ all the butthurt twats in this thread having a go at Bunniesman, if the roles were reversed most people in here would not hesitate to start a plethora of threads about Souths ineptitude.

Oh and before anyone brings up 2002 and 2008, I will. In 2002 we got the spoon on a minor technicality, I mean wtf is a salary cap anyway? 2008 was a glitch in the matrix, along with 11 first graders injured for most of the season we had one of our star players run away leading to the tectonic plates shifting, setting off cataclysmic events in which we somehow defied odds and won the spoon.

True story bro.

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Meh, every team has a bad year now and again. It's the nature of the competition. I'm sure Parra will be back, whether it's next season under Ricky, or in 5 years time.

I don't like threads like this - seems to me like it's the kind of thread that brings bad karma our way. Honestly BM, have you enjoyed seeing threads like this about us for the last 10 years?

I hope the Eels win next week and send Hindy and Burt out the right way. Both great blokes and deserve a winning send off, even if they couldn't finish their careers with a successful year.

Suitman

Post Whore
Meh, every team has a bad year now and again. It's the nature of the competition. I'm sure Parra will be back, whether it's next season under Ricky, or in 5 years time.

I don't like threads like this - seems to me like it's the kind of thread that brings bad karma our way. Honestly BM, have you enjoyed seeing threads like this about us for the last 10 years?

I hope the Eels win next week and send Hindy and Burt out the right way. Both great blokes and deserve a winning send off, even if they couldn't finish their careers with a successful year.

This.

BunniesMan

Immortal
BunniesDerp has only been a souths fan since Inglis signed.
This account was created in September 2010. He wasn't signed until months later. Idiot.

Firstly, I don't believe in karma. Secondly, I do believe in an eye for an eye. People jump for joy when we're down, so I'll point out when someone else is down for a change.

FYI, I also like Arsenal, the Miami Heat, the Greenbay Packers and the Sydney Swans. I also love the CoD and Madden video game franchises. You might want to start hating all of those things just because I like them.

Oh and don't forget Nescafe, Maxibon and Macaroons...

...and your particular fave, the "silent duck".

Jubileeboy

First Grade
My dislike for Souths is purely because of the lying Constable Bunniestranny and all that it sprouts...
He is the biggest f#@kwit I have ever experienced on line, ever.
Count the lies, count the lies I say !!
Bunniesliar= Scum human
Now please go and electrocute yourself.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
25640301.jpg

Looks like a 15 year old lesbian.

Murf

Juniors
Obviously Bunniesman puts his foot in it more often than not, but I honestly think this forum would be less entertaining with him around. Good for a laugh is all that I am saying.

natheel

Coach
Obviously Bunniesman puts his foot in it more often than not, but I honestly think this forum would be less entertaining with him around. Good for a laugh is all that I am saying.

Agree pod for a laugh but he just can't comprehend we are laughing at him and his stupid comments

cv8z

Juniors
Originally Posted by BunniesMan
but if you ain't premiers it ain't much of a year.

This comment is so going to bite you in the ass if the Bunnies do anything less than win the comp this year.

Bags the sig when they fail

It says more about other people than it does about me when people on a forum put so much weight into what a stranger says that it actively changes their emotions and opinions.

If you don't like me, how about not having an irrational reaction like having the shits with my club.

In case you didn't realise I'm just a fan of Souths, I don't work at Souths, I'm nothing more than 1 member. You hating my club because you hate me does nothing but give me another reason to think I'm a better person than the people reacting like that.

Have a problem with me? Fine. Have a go at me. But it's laughable that it makes you dislike a club just because I follow it.

FYI, I also like Arsenal, the Miami Heat, the Greenbay Packers and the Sydney Swans. I also love the CoD and Madden video game franchises. You might want to start hating all of those things just because I like them.

Oh and don't forget Nescafe, Maxibon and Macaroons.

If anyone wants a full list of everything I'm a fan of so they can avoid having any positive feelings for anything I like, feel free to PM me.

No need for a PM after current developments.....