What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra's next coach?

Who should be Parramatta's next coach?

• Total voters

ParraAds

Juniors
Yeh, I couldn't wait to start there. It's such a great sport, I should have it in my avatar.

Suity

Yeah you should, except you might find that petulant twerps on the internet get annoyed by it.... and we'd hate for that to happen.

Suitman

Post Whore
Yeah you should, except you might find that petulant twerps on the internet get annoyed by it.... and we'd hate for that to happen.

Yeh, that might happen, or we might just find that people just laugh at the residual anger.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
I hope we don't have to sack the coach. I hope that he can introduce a new brand of footy over the next few weeks to the team that suits the squad, makes them play to their potential and gives them confidence.

#deadmanwalking

#justwinsomegamesmerkin

Suitman

Post Whore
I hope we don't have to sack the coach. I hope that he can introduce a new brand of footy over the next few weeks to the team that suits the squad, makes them play to their potential and gives them confidence.

#deadmanwalking

#justwinsomegamesmerkin

So, what new brand of footy would that be, genius? Some type of brand that you know and he doesn't?

#KeyboardCoach

whall15

Coach
Give Jason Taylor a deal until the end of next year.

If he isn't going well, chase Bellamy.

Gronk

Staff member
So, what new brand of footy would that be, genius? Some type of brand that you know and he doesn't?

#KeyboardCoach

I actually posted a supportive message for the coach Suity. No point picking on me this morning. He's getting paid $450k, that's for him to do his job and sort it out.

\\\\:D/

Suitman

Post Whore
I actually posted a supportive message for the coach Suity. No point picking on me this morning. He's getting paid $450k, that's for him to do his job and sort it out.

No worries. You were the first person I felt like picking on. \\\\:D/

Suity

cv8z

Juniors

He's not on 450k
Just like Sandow isn't on 550k
450 is the max he could get should they make the gt
Anyway looks like they'll be paying out some sort of contract sooner rather than later unless 09 is revisited

Wise Old Eel

Juniors
I think given where the club has put itself Suity, stability seems a very overrated excuse to hang onto under performing coaches that aren't up to it?

Our next appointment after Kearney needs to have better credentials, and be willing to stake their extension on their performance. That's where the stability should come in imo - built on good coaching performance (not on shit performance like we have now).

:shock: No! Not the common sense approach??? That would never work.

Surely, you need to come from the Melbourne Storm system and have a 5 year plan to clone their culture. That's the way forward... :roll:

WOE