What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passionate Dragon supporter

redVpride

Juniors
Hi all dragon supporters,

Ive been looking at the site for a while, and finally got my wife to join for me!!!! LOL. me and computers dont mix.

Now i have the hang of it, i can say hi to all you beautiful dragon supporters. Look forward to going through the highs and low's with you all.

big pat

Coach
welcome aboard redv, there will be plenty of highs and lows here, atm everyone is on a high, so i hope browny can keep the boys firing, a win in canberra will keep the spirits up.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
redVpride said:
Ive been looking at the site for a while, and finally got my wife to join for me!!!! LOL. me and computers dont mix.
lol. Welcome aboard RedVpride.

Ribs

Bench
Welcome aboard, you are better off joining this week than last week.......

Hopefully you'll never have to discuss a loss.

drake

First Grade
Welcome aboard mate.

Obviously when you say 'beautiful' you mean our kind and wonderful personalities.

gregstar

Referee
redVpride said:
Hi all dragon supporters,

Now i have the hang of it, i can say hi to all you beautiful dragon supporters. Look forward to going through the highs and low's with you all.
show us a pic of the missus.

redVpride

Juniors
thaks alot guys and lets hope we end the year on a high god knows we deserve it looking forward 2 future threads on a happy note heres 2 a great 08 :)

How long have you been coming here looking at the site RedV, not long enough to get the opinion that they are all beautiful dragon supporters.:lol: .

Welcome to the rollercoaster ride of 2008....

wwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
eee eeeeeeeeeee
eeeeee eeeeeeeee eeeee
eeeeeeee eee:crazy:

Latest posts