What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patrick Smith laying the boot into league again

maccattack

Juniors
my comment:

Pat, why do you so often write about a game you very obviously hate?
You fail to see the flaws in your own game and why it will never be more than a "nick in the sporting consciousness" of those north of the Murray - namely that we will take a toe-to-toe fight over a shoulder charge to the back any day of the week. RL may be brutal, but it is head on, face to face, gladiators taking each other on . In comparison AFL's pushes in the back, blind tackles and shoving matches are simply dishonourable.

Ooohh I like that. I hope it gets published.

drake

First Grade
Why are we linking this drivel guys?
Everytime we hit it, someone thinks people care.

Cloud9

I reckon Patrick SMith and Demetriou were so mesmerised by the SOO they watched the whole game including the brawl.

mavdog

Juniors
He did.

Your turn shirtlifter.

Sorry mate. Im not constantly clicking refresh on my internet browser, like you obviously do, so you'll have to excuse my late reply. And guessing by your post count, I bet the only person lifting your shirt is yourself.

Brisbane Lion Jared Brennan has been offered a one-game penalty with an early plea for head-butting Port Adelaide’s Josh Carr.

Brennan’s original penalty was three matches that could be reduced to two because of his five-year food record.

An early plea would bring the penalty back to one game..

source

Comprehension obviously isnt your strong suite.

Sorry mate. Im not constantly clicking refresh on my internet browser, like you obviously do, so you'll have to excuse my late reply. And guessing by your post count, I bet the only person lifting your shirt is yourself.

Yeah, you keep repeating yourself. I know it means something to you though...

You're like PBB with a triple lobotomy.

source

Comprehension obviously isnt your strong suite.

And spelling obviously isn't yours.

Take it up with El D, he posted the link that says "1 match"..

mavdog

Juniors
no

i said one and you said i was wrong. i then posted a link proving it was one and you still say i'm wrong

so how many games was he suspended for?

This is going to take awhile.

YOU ARE OFFERED A REDUCTION ON THE ORIGINAL SENTENCE IF YOU PLEAD GUILTY.

This happens in court, it happens in the AFL. And it happens in the NRL. He was CHARGED with THREE MATCHES. Pleading guilty reduces the grading, a 5 year good behaviour record allows another reduction in grading.

El Diablo

Post Whore
This is going to take awhile.

YOU ARE OFFERED A REDUCTION ON THE ORIGINAL SENTENCE IF YOU PLEAD GUILTY.

This happens in court, it happens in the AFL. And it happens in the NRL. He was CHARGED with THREE MATCHES. Pleading guilty reduces the grading, a 5 year good behaviour record allows another reduction in grading.

so how many games was he suspended for?

Latest posts