What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Green RIP

bluefox68

Staff member
Absolutely gutted, shocked, saddened and feel empty inside. All of those Brisbane boys are my Mates including Adam Maher (RIP), Andrew Neave and Shane Cairns before they were signed for Cronulla.

Outside of playing for the greatest Club in the world yourself, there is no greater joy than watching your Mates play for the team you love.

Greeny was a fantastic Halfback and an even better human being.

This is how I feel..😭😭😭
So sorry to hear, mate…

I'm absolutely stunned to hear this news today.

Paul always looked so bloody fit and healthy.

R.I.P Paul Green you achieved so much in such a short life.

Way to bloody short.

Shark67

Juniors
So shocked to just read this very sad news. Was also one of my favorite players, I was so excited when he joined the Sharks. RIP Greeny. Condolences to his family and close friends. OMG.

DJDL

Bench
The Lang era was when I really started getting in to the football.

I was tired of never seeing/hearing anything about the Sharks in the league media because they played Saturday night and missed deadline for sports reporting. so I decided “f**k it, I’ll just go out and watch them”. Even if it was an hour and a half each way.

I absolutely loved watching Greenie go around back then. So many fond memories.

Very sad to hear he’s gone.

txta2

Bench
I watched an old game v North's 96 on Kayo just last night when Greeny scored a run away try from the scrum. I was thinking today want could have been with that team and then I Read the news and freaked out a bit.
RIP Greeny

Marchad

Juniors
I watched an old game v North's 96 on Kayo just last night when Greeny scored a run away try from the scrum. I was thinking today want could have been with that team and then I Read the news and freaked out a bit.
RIP Greeny
How do I find that game on kayo

Stake Removed

First Grade
RIP Greeny
They maybe the game first time sharks scored 50 in a game

Latest posts