What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Kent

BranVan3000

Coach
Why am I not surprised a bunch of Queenslanders come in supporting a bogan, prejudice statement with bogan, prejudice views of their own?

Jason Maher

Immortal
Will someone find out which sporting team he/she/it supports so we can mock him/her/it without offending the sensibilities of Bran?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
You're all jealous of that well trimmed beard,its one of the greats,if i have a beard like that i could hook up with chicks who were more than a 4 out of 10

Green River Eel

Juniors
Honestly OP who gives a fek, the political correct gang needs to take a good hard look at themselves, who cares is somebody jokes about gays, race, religion, sexuality, everybody is entitled to be how ever they like, who cares if somebody is racist, a bogan, get the fek over it.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Typically neanderthal like commentary from somebody associated with our sport. And people wonder why it's a code looked down on as being one for idiots and thugs?

Paullyboy

Coach
Some people really need to be roughed up a bit so that they can harden up and not be such a princess about comments.

It's a freak, that was the reason it won (I assume, I can't stand singing shows), move on.

BranVan3000

Coach
Honestly OP who gives a fek, the political correct gang needs to take a good hard look at themselves, who cares is somebody jokes about gays, race, religion, sexuality, everybody is entitled to be how ever they like, who cares if somebody is racist, a bogan, get the fek over it.
No, people are not entitled to treat others like shit based on genders, sexuality, race or religion. And anyone who actually believes that is clearly lacking the educational capacity to understand that words do have power, and the more you call a trans or gay "it" the more it dehumanises them for choices or aspects of their life that have nothing to do with you

Bigots are the lowest of the low. And in a sport that has been promoting support for homosexuality in recent weeks, it is disappointing to see one of the major editors of the game be such a bigot. And it's highly ironic considering its an editor who is constantly pointing out everytihng the NRL administration does wrong for that matter.

Latest posts