What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Kent

Frightening
Although coming from the bloke who did an "in depth " investigation of Kens of Kensington I'm sure the guy/girl is not a huge surprise to him .. lol

beave

Coach
A few of you need one of these to get the sand out of your 'giny

industrial-vacuum-cleaner-137938.jpg

Who cares if Kent is bagging out Benji Marshall for wearing a wig, it's his choice..............

Last edited:

ek999

First Grade
I have no doubt if he referred to an indigenous player as "It" you would all be up in arms about it. It is offensive to call a transgender person "It"

LazyDreamer

Bench
No, people are not entitled to treat others like shit based on genders, sexuality, race or religion. And anyone who actually believes that is clearly lacking the educational capacity to understand that words do have power, and the more you call a trans or gay "it" the more it dehumanises them for choices or aspects of their life that have nothing to do with you

Bigots are the lowest of the low. And in a sport that has been promoting support for homosexuality in recent weeks, it is disappointing to see one of the major editors of the game be such a bigot. And it's highly ironic considering its an editor who is constantly pointing out everytihng the NRL administration does wrong for that matter.

I'd wager there'd be uneducated bigots who don't regard homosexuality as a 'choice'. :lol:

And yeah - the bearded thing is a freak.

Canard

Immortal
I have no doubt if he referred to an indigenous player as "It" you would all be up in arms about it. It is offensive to call a transgender person "It"

Yes I'm sure those posters who laughed our said so what, are massive anti-racism campaigners.

The Rosco

Bench
The whole world is f**ked up right here and now.
BranVan . . . let's assume you have a son.
And let's assume he is hetero.
And now let's assume he brought that home as his date.
Please discuss.

BranVan3000

Coach
Please discuss.
The Eurovision contestant is a bit of a gimmick. But that doesn't mean you refer to her as an 'it.'

As to your question if I had a son and he legitimately fell in love with a trans, why would I have an objection? Why should I care if a person does not identify with the gender they were born as and told they have to be and act like?

Please discuss.

If he was hetero why would he be bringing home a man as a date?

Latest posts