What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul McGregor Press Conference Thread

Mick theTrick

Juniors
Don't forget his other signature move. Run across the field then pass to someone running across the field in the opposite direction. Used to think that was so clever in the under 8's.
Totally agree. Mary use to be a centre so someone tell me why he can't get the team to change the angle of attack? We go to the open across field all day while the opposition slides in defence. Where is an unders option? Drifting and hitting a straight runner? Its not rocket science for god sake.

The Doc

Juniors
Told you he was your friend / buddy.
Told you that you bag out others methods.
You have no idea what he does or doesn't do.
Told you that you contradict yourself.
No doubt you will come back with the "I was joking" reply.
Lmfaaoooo you and OV need to ease up a little.
You guys can dish it out, and expect me to bite back.
When i do, im a troll argueing with everyone.
When i make a joke out of your stupid comments, you too jump up and down "ooh ooh see he is friends with doust" lol
So sad thats its funny.
You urself threw an un-necessary comment about me having lunch with doust in another thread, i let it slide.
Now this thread OV throws a comment.
And your last line "no doubt you will come back with a im joking line", umm no shit sherlock, it was said tongue in cheek.
Even a donkey in Zimbabwe could see it was a joke.
Good to see im so far etched in your mind buddy.
Hahahahaha

The Doc

Juniors
Character self-assassination of the highest order. Well done.

Straight Shooter
Hahaha yeh good on ya buddy.
I gotta say, for someone who claims to be a lawyer, you are one stupid piece of work hahaha
Thank you to you also for allowing me to be so deeply etched inside your mind that you wait for my posts to reply hahaha

Old Timer

Coach
Lmfaaoooo you and OV need to ease up a little.
You guys can dish it out, and expect me to bite back.
When i do, im a troll argueing with everyone.
When i make a joke out of your stupid comments, you too jump up and down "ooh ooh see he is friends with doust" lol
So sad thats its funny.
You urself threw an un-necessary comment about me having lunch with doust in another thread, i let it slide.
Now this thread OV throws a comment.
And your last line "no doubt you will come back with a im joking line", umm no shit sherlock, it was said tongue in cheek.
Even a donkey in Zimbabwe could see it was a joke.
Good to see im so far etched in your mind buddy.
Hahahahaha
Predictable

The Doc

Juniors
Predictable
Old timer, please save your childish shit. Dont ambush another thread with your bullshit dribble.
Let it go dude, i proved you to be a shit talker in another thread, and im proving again now your an imbecile.
It was a joke. Get over it

Old Timer

Coach
Old timer, please save your childish shit. Dont ambush another thread with your bullshit dribble.
Let it go dude, i proved you to be a shit talker in another thread, and im proving again now your an imbecile.
It was a joke. Get over it
Even more predictable.

Old Timer

Coach
I shall. I'll enjoy the crownies too.
Enjoy your lunch with Dousty and remember the sandwich shop is right beside the dole office and by the way it isn't licensed nor is it BYO.

Later that day at the Kogarah Dole Office
Ticket no 25 to counter please.

Now Mr Doust please give us a bit of rundown (appropriate) on your career so far.

Wonderful thank you for that Mr Doust we believe we have just the right job for a man of your experience.

Oh terrific where is it ?

Gulargambone RSL Mr Doust

Fantastic a smaller club would be much better after the stress of running the Dragons on my own for so long so they're looking for a CEO are they?

No MR Doust they have a CEO but they do need a bar steward.

Oh OK that would be great by the way do they have staffies at closing time?

No 26 to the counter please
Now Mr Mc Gregor

Old Timer

Coach
You three need to make your own thread to sort your s**t out, why drag these issues over different threads.

Some of us still come to read 'objective' posts about the team rather than a pissing contest over who is 'technically' right.
Fair call Milan

Not quite sure how we got so distracted but will try to keep them within thread.

Just as an aside 1 of us will like your quote

"Some of us still come to read 'objective' posts"

Oh thats' right it was all his fault back on #158 LOL

Red V for life

Juniors
Geez, that PC is just embarrassing. Our PR people must be incompetent or under instructions to just let him hang himself. Either that or he is just too arrogant to heed advice. It really is amateur hour.

09 I think Mary ACTUALLY genuinely believes that everything he says in the presser is true and he cannot for the life of him fathom how we don't see it the same way. Or maybe he is just doing his best George Costanza (Seinfeld) impression to see how much BS he can say until he gets fired.

Either way, we've got a front row seat to this train wreck for the next 2 weeks. At this rate, the best could be saved for last as we are no certainty to beat the Knights for mine.

If we lose to the Knights, that will be a presser for the ages.

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
I posted this over on Jubilee Ave on a Mary pressure thread and didn't know if there was a way to post it here simultaneously or a need to so apologies if not required.

The boys really dug deep tonight.
We had a lot of injuries during the game that reduced the bench.
We had a lot of players out injured that couldn't play so we lost a lot of our combinations we have been working on anyone remember them in the Sharks game?
We were unlucky because Benji was out tonight.

Hey Paul
What the f**k do you want JD?
Benji wasn't out he was dropped.
Who the f**k dropped Benji?
You did Paul.
Don't you go blaming me for my own mistakes blame some other bastard.

Oh and they scored some lucky tries off kicks and if not for that we would have finished a lot closer.
In actual fact when you take all of that out of it we won the last 8 minutes and we won it convincingly so really looking forward to next week to finish on a high.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Yeah unfortunately the boys got away from the game plan early....... and their second try that was allowed under the posts after the ref called held and the player jumped up and scored, 99% of the time week in week out you arnt allowed to do that so I will be seeking some clarification from the refereeing committee during the week...and Hutches try just before half time showed great skill and maturity to get us back within 6 and if Benjy wasn't playing his last game for us next week he would be a walk up start, so that's a positive for us looking forward....and unfortunately Frizz succumbed to a niggling niggle and he was just a passenger for most of the game...and when you consider they scored some of their trys from kicks as well we didnt do to bad...I thought it showed great character by us to win the last 7 mins with 2 converted tries and we really put pressure on them...so based on those last closing mins of the game I'm really looking forward to playing the 16th placed team next week and sending some people that are leaving on a good note......sorrow what was that...NO NO I didn't mean me I'm not going anywhere....thanks everyone

Last edited:

Latest posts