What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Vautin - Gooorrrrnnn

lockyno1

Post Whore
Spot on. Look I hate the format- it is very ameteur to be honest. At least a Roast-style show would offer discussion on the game. That is why you watch a league show- not to see Johns act like a idiot! Don't know who I would have on though- Voss, Gould, plus 2 different guys each week.

lockyno1

Post Whore
ucantseeme said:
2 hours talking about corner posts and Tony De La Her, no way!

Still better than Matt Johns and his barbeque stunt..or Chief in his "Thats Gold" crap!:lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
gong_eagle said:
Graham Hughes, Roy Masters, Ray hadley, Phil Gould etc, there would be fireworks every week

Now that would be a winning show with the clash of egos and a ratings winner.
None of this Matthew "i want to be friends with everyone" Johns

Rainbow

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Spot on. Look I hate the format- it is very ameteur to be honest. At least a Roast-style show would offer discussion on the game. That is why you watch a league show- not to see Johns act like a idiot! Don't know who I would have on though- Voss, Gould, plus 2 different guys each week.

Yeah 1st week could be Brohman and Les Boyd:D

gong_eagle said:
actually that is resonable idea, get some real knowleable people of the game disect and preview the league,
could you imagine a show with
Graham Hughes, Roy Masters, Ray hadley, Phil Gould etc, there would be fireworks every week

No!!!!

Bad Eagle.

That bloke will only talk about 2 things;

1. It was better in the 1980's.
2. The Salary cap is killing the game... because Canterbury can't keep their stars...

Stormboyz

Juniors
ucantseeme said:
Mark Geyer is the one that needs to be punted. Seriously, replacing intelligent, analytical NRL conversation offered by Sterlo with the ramblings of MG is crazy. What type of people does MG appeal to?
Agree. Watching that clown makes me cringe with embarrassment.
We don't get the show until 12.15am down here and I tape it, which is a good thing because the fast-forward button gets full use when geyer is on.
The 'interview' he did with his brother and Cooper Cronk a while ago almost made me spew.

innsaneink

Referee
Mr Saab said:
"Proven star Matthew Johns"
He has only proven to be over exposed.

LOL...yeh, 'proven star'

Thats as far as i got 10 minutes ago, been rolling around in fits of laughter since, only just composed myself.

Phew.

perverse

Referee
innsaneink said:
LOL...yeh, 'proven star'

Thats as far as i got 10 minutes ago, been rolling around in fits of laughter since, only just composed myself.

Phew.
you're easily amused. :?

axl rose

Bench
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
No!!!!

Bad Eagle.

That bloke will only talk about 2 things;

1. It was better in the 1980's.
2. The Salary cap is killing the game... because Canterbury can't keep their stars...

He also thinks the Gold Coast are a waste of time and shouldn't be in the comp. Him and uncy Wayne had a nice old whinge about it earlier in the year. Pity, he was a decent commentator back in the day.

axl rose said:
He also thinks the Gold Coast are a waste of time and shouldn't be in the comp. Him and uncy Wayne had a nice old whinge about it earlier in the year. Pity, he was a decent commentator back in the day.

ok, three things. lol

He gets old very quickly...

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Don't even use the "H" word in this thread about the footy show. Imagine if he replaced fat!!!

I haven't watched it for anything more than 15 minutes this entire season. I'm just not interested anymore.

El Diablo

Post Whore
as much as i don't think Vautin is much chop these days he always seemed to stay loyal to 9 even when he was injured. 9 really can't say the same if they just dump him entirely after years of service.

Harragon MUST go though.

Chachi

Bench
I still can't get over the fact he is getting paid half a million bucks a year to act like a dick for a couple of hours each week. Should have been punted years ago.

I'm all for a few laughs here and there but the AFL format craps all over some of the junk our boys throw up each week. It's a dead set wank fest for the chosen few favourites like Mason, Hindmarsh and Gasnier.

Stormboyz

Juniors
BlacK_WhitE_N_BluE said:
The AFL footy show is sooooooo much better.
NRL footy show is better than the AFL version. Sam Newman has gotten worse if that's indeed possible and Brayshaw and Lyon are just knobs.

axl rose

Bench
Chachi said:
I still can't get over the fact he is getting paid half a million bucks a year to act like a dick for a couple of hours each week. Should have been punted years ago.

The guy plays golf 5 days a week. Not bad work if you can get it.

wittyfan

Referee
I think it's probably too late for 9 to start trying to save the show.

Also 9's audience share in Sydney last night was six points behind 7, if Kerry Packer was still alive they would all get the chop.

Latest posts