What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Payne Haas' family issues

Maximus

Coach
I have no problem with “allegedly driving the vehicle”.

What I do have a problem with is the “allegedly driving with a suspended licence” Poorly worded and wishy washy. Which is why I wrote what I did as an alternative.

If her license is suspended then that is a fact. That‘s simple too.

Journalists can research this, and have access to many records. A fact on record is a fact.

Semantics, but that’s English for ya.

Driving without a licence is one of the charges. Read what I posted earlier. They can't just state people committed crimes without putting themselves in position to get sued.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The judge will not be soft.

Doubt she see freedom ever again, she is not a child.

Suspended licence, no doubt on something, ran, killed 3. Repeat offender.

If you think the judge is going soft in QLD here, you are wrong, watch it happen.

I feel for Payne, you can't pick your mother, he obviously works hard.

Her other son plays for the Titans. She's brought unwanted attention to both of them. I wouldn't be surprised if both of her sons have miserable seasons.

The clubs don't need the negativity and distraction this will generate. People are angry and will associate her sons and the clubs they play for with her.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Tallis erupted after the final siren following last night's 18-all draw with NSW in the State of Origin series decider at Stadium Australia.
He made rude gestures and shouted obscenities to a group of spectators holding a derogatory sign about his mother.
A 17-year-old who identified himself as ``Scott'' said Tallis misunderstood a word which changed the whole context of the banner.

Scott said the sign said Tallis' mother was a ``rig'' with Tallis mistaking the word for ``pig''.
``Rig'' apparently meant ``a dominant person'', he said.
Scott said Tallis was his favourite player and he respected him a lot.
``I want to clear it up,'' he told Southern Cross Radio.

Payne, your Mum's a crim.

Gordon Soft Merkin Tallis.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Driving without a licence isn't that big of a deal.

No sign yet she was under the influence of anything.

Yet she has fled the police and caused this. Should have just taken the medicine as she probably would have had to sooner or later anyway.

Triple manslaughter should have her away for a long time. Will be interesting to see how her solicitor frames this one

Lorraine Nicholson driving killed 4 others in another car, she never spent any time locked up
It'll be a terrible look for our game if Uiatu Taufua isn't locked up for a long time. Her son's name has been dragged through the media. If she gets off then much of that hatred will be directed at her son by people who think footballers are a protected species.

Canard

Immortal
It'll be a terrible look for our game if Uiatu Taufua isn't locked up for a long time. Her son's name has been dragged through the media. If she gets off then much of that hatred will be directed at her son by people who think footballers are a protected species.

It won't even be in the news cycle in a fortnight, let alone Round 1.