What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Payne Haas' mother in crash on GC - three dead, she survived

Generalzod

Immortal
They should be obeying Australian laws in Indonesia?

I don't agree with the death penalty but it's widely known what the punishment is in Indonesia for drug trafficking. If you do it, you wear the consequences of their laws.
I've been to Singapore in the early 90's warnings where all over the place that if you deal with drugs the consequences could be lethal.

soc123_au

Staff member
Words in my mouth again.

The AFP shouldn’t be investigating smugglers in concert with and leave them in the clutches of countries who would execute them.

Once again, it’s illegal here and they should be obeying Australian laws.

Should they be investigating homosexuality when it’s illegal in a country overseas but where it is legal here?

Absolutely not. But that’s your argument.

They have blood on their hands with the Bali 9 and they haven’t learned anything.

They can make their assistance dependent on guarantees of no death penalty.

We are not a death squad country, let’s keep it that way.
It's a bit different, 2 blokes bumping uglies doesn't ruin countless other lives. How many death sentences has Hass snr handed out selling poison? And do you think he has even given it a 2nd thought? f**k him, let him rot in prison for a bit, find God and all the other bullshit, then he can go meet God for real.

I feel for Payne and the other not f**ked up members of the family, but Dad bought the ticket, now he gets to take the ride.

I've been to Singapore in the early 90's warnings where all over the place that if you deal with drugs the consequences could be lethal.
Yeah, but that still doesn’t make it right to kill people.

And your assumption is people can read and understand signs. They have to know the language, they have to be literate and I guess vision impaired people may not get the message.

soc123_au

Staff member

And your assumption is people can read and understand signs. They have to know the language, they have to be literate and I guess vision impaired people may not get the message.
Ha ha, now we know you are taking the piss.

It's a bit different, 2 blokes bumping uglies doesn't ruin countless other lives. How many death sentences has Hass snr handed out selling poison? And do you think he has even given it a 2nd thought? f**k him, let him rot in prison for a bit, find God and all the other bullshit, then he can go meet God for real.

I feel for Payne and the other not f**ked up members of the family, but Dad bought the ticket, now he gets to take the ride.
I don’t want my taxes used to help put him death, via AFP assistance-especially when it’s illegal here.

They are straying way out of their lane.

I

Vlad59

Juniors
No.

I thought @Wizardman’s statement was moronic. Not him personally.

It’s easy for people to argue people that people they don’t know -should be killed for an alleged crime.

I think it’s barbaric and I don’t think it serves justice.
What a barrow to be pushing. Good luck with this one.

Generalzod

Immortal

You don’t think that idiots like Bundy or Gacy didn’t deserve to be executed?

Don’t get me wrong I don’t like the death penalty either but if my daughter was killed by the likes of Bundy who destroyed many families, I would pull the trigger and do it it for nothing.
Well this seems a bit contradictory zodmeister.

If you don’t like the death penalty, say so.

Or are you saying it’s ok sometimes?

Latest posts