What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

peach officially gone

da_sharks

Juniors
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Hello menai_dogs

No you don't get excluded. The club may claim a one off $100,000 veteran player allowance in the 11th year. The Sharks have already done this with Peachey so can not do it again. If Peachey was on $150,000 for the year the $50,000 above the allowance goes into the cap

Yes it only applies to first grade.

Salary Cap

is there a site i can confirm that? (i know, im asking for too much, but i need to prove it to a doggies supporter)

imasharkie

Coach
white pointer! said:
sad day for the sharks, oh well, merrt looks to be in next year. Will simmo be fully or winger.

Whats doin here pointer, last week you were bagging him.
Oh and by the way it's Merritt.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
da_sharks said:
is there a site i can confirm that? (i know, im asking for too much, but i need to prove it to a doggies supporter)

Well you could try the link I put in my post................:rolleyes:

wwwhhooossssskkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

da_sharks

Juniors
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Well you could try the link I put in my post................:rolleyes:

wwwhhooossssskkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

either im blind, or u didnt put it in...

sharkmadgeof

Juniors
Farewell Peach, you have been a bloody legend, best of luck in the Uk and thanks for all the good times at Cronulla.I look foward to you touching down under the posts off a Brett Kimmorley ball Grand Final night 2005.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
da_sharks said:
either im blind, or u didnt put it in...

You're blind. It is there and has been since I posted. Hint. Pass mouse over the words Salary Cap.

imasharkie

Coach
Dilmah said:
Wait till I hear what? This whole thread doesn't make sense to me - is it one big in-joke?

Think you might be in the wrong thread this ones titled peachey and the posts are all about him.