What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peanut Butter Toast

Andy

First Grade
I love the stuff.

I actually overdosed on Peanut Butter as a child, but I've recently got back onto peanut butter, and I'm going strong.

I'm eating it right now as I type.

The crunchier the better.

I find that I enjoy it best on toast, nice and thick, but by itself. No margarine or butter with it - that wrecks the taste.

Does anyone else here love peanut butter or am I on my own??

I'm a big fan of Dick Smith's brand. It's actually pretty good. The EXTRA crunchy stuff.

Yesterday I dug out a full peanut as I was preparing to spread it onto my toast! :shock:

wittyfan

Referee
I find that after having some crunchy peanut butter no toast, and then drinking some coffee, the coffee has a kind of exotic burnt taste to it.

Andy

First Grade
Hmmm... that's quite interesting Sullyfan, but I wouldn't know because I don't drink coffee...

Houdini

First Grade
I prefer the smooth peanut butter myself.
The best way to eat it is on a sandwich, and put it on about 2 centimetres thick. Then when you eat it, it gets stuck to the roof of your mouth.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
love it on crunchy fresh bread from toast the hot bread shop

astrogirl

First Grade
I love Kraft crunchy peanut butter on toast with a little tiny bit of margarine on it.

But it's too high in fat so I rarely eat it!

Andy said:
II find that I enjoy it best on toast, nice and thick, but by itself. No margarine or butter with it - that wrecks the taste.

lol me toooo. Im a one topping kinda guy...sometimes I just have butter on my toast and nothing else. But no mixing.

les norton

First Grade
You should try it with celery....sounds feral but it's really good. I can sit there with celery sticks being all healthy and then it all goes out the window when i bring out the PB! :D

weasel

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
Nutella is the shiznit. Hazelnut chocolate spread mmm. Manna from heaven. Nutella lovers RECOGNISE!

Yeah, I love nutella. I was actually discussing it with my grandma yesterday afternoon while we were watching the Price is Right together. I haven't had it since high school though.

Sweeper

Juniors
Andy said:
Does anyone else here love peanut butter or am I on my own??

I'm a big fan of Dick Smith's brand. It's actually pretty good. The EXTRA crunchy stuff.

Yesterday I dug out a full peanut as I was preparing to spread it onto my toast! :shock:
I love Dick Smiths crunchy peanut butter too! Though its just Greens crunchy peanut butter in the Dick Smith livery.

You got to have it on buttered grain bread. Yum.

So... Peanut butter AND pirelli tyres. We have soo much in common :lol:

31 years of symmetrical all-wheel-drive. Subaru - Think. Feel. Drive.
noftalogo.jpg

Providence

Juniors
I'm surprised Peanut Butter, in the excessive amounts you say you consume, hasn't ruined your figure Andy.

Gotta keep your complexion in mind too Mr. Vanity

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
les norton said:
You should try it with celery....sounds feral but it's really good. I can sit there with celery sticks being all healthy and then it all goes out the window when i bring out the PB! :D

mmm its so yummy on celery

fosie

Juniors
Omg Andy!!!!
I love peanut butter toast!!! cept i like smooth peanut butter. When the toast comes outta the toaster i spread tonnes and i mean literally tonnes of peanut butter on. THen it all starts to melt and drips everwhere and you gotta lick your fingers after :D
Hmmm.....go peanut butter toast!!!

fosie

Juniors
Omg Andy!!!!
I love peanut butter toast!!! cept i like smooth peanut butter. When the toast comes outta the toaster i spread tonnes and i mean literally tonnes of peanut butter on. THen it all starts to melt and drips everwhere and you gotta lick your fingers after :D
Hmmm.....go peanut butter toast!!!

Latest posts