What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedestrians with no balls

strider

Post Whore
Yes; but it was an incredible kick from Anasta and a brilliant piece of work from Kenny-Dowell.
true - it was excellently executed (or lucky it came off as well as it did ;-) ) ... probably would have been successful against most wingers ... except Folau who would have caught it and ran the length of the field to score at the other end :lol:

lingard

Coach
Yeah; sorry to interrupt all the negativity in this thread, but I think we should give some credit to the opposition! I thought Anasta was sensational last night. He played a dominant role. A really good five-eight`s game. In fact, I think the roosters would have beaten a lot of sides last night. And I think only one change is necessary to the Parramatta side: I actually think that Brett Finch is getting worse! If he hadn`t been so dreadful - so full of errors - we might have been in that game with 20 to go.
Oh, and I thought Luke Burt had his best game at fullback since 2007. Maybe his best ever. Actually took the line on, and attacked the ball on the full. (I don`t think he let a single bomb bounce last night.) Well done.

Latest posts